Aventador LP700-4U

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aventador LP700-4U

opinions about the new lambo like or dislike whats your fav. color would you buy or build this car an why or why not , would you class it as true lamborghini ,Murcie head light rings will work on these head lights missing one ring

In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Re: Aventador LP700-4U

I would definitely build one if I had the steady paycheck to do so.

Comment

Love the whole thing...would build one! I wouldn't lambo emblem it.. I would be creative make it my own creation...

Comment

best looking lambo since Audi took over ;D I really love the design too

Will

Comment

Originally posted by wbnemo1
          best looking lambo since Audi took over ;D I really love the design too

Will
          My thoughts exactly. A beautiful car from every angle. It has the Countach spirit in it.
          http://jimdinner.wordpress.com/

Comment

I'll admit that it's growing on me and the production versions are much cleaner then the concept, test mule and pre-production cars that I seen.

I'm a big fan of white so that's what I'd take mine in.

Would I build one... maybe, however I need to get through this LP640 build first and if someone offered a Countach EV kit before I was ready to buy.. my money would go on the EV hands down.

Chris
            Attached Files

Comment

white is the color,

Comment

I've already stated my views about the Aventador and not many people like what I had to say.

However would I build one? Yes I actually would. Id make all the adjustments to the body I were I felt like they came up short and modify the doors, the rear hatch and such to my satisfactory. Change out the tail lights and such.

Id love to see someone build the EV Countach concept.

I would love to see that.

Comment

Best Lambo ever. I would build it.

Comment

cool updated gallardo lol
                    Create Your Own Website

Comment

I could be wrong but I think the doors have more of an out and up action like "aftermarket Lambo Doors." Like the ones guys put on a Honda or a Escalade. When those were popular, my shop made a good living on those Not the true scissor action of the Countach, Diablo, and Murcie years. Not that it matters. Just an observation. Could even be wrong, I have not had time to study it that closely. The door angles when open certainly appear that way. I like the car better than the Reventon. Most lambos grow on me.

Comment

Originally posted by No-Bull
                        I'll admit that it's growing on me and the production versions are much cleaner then the concept, test mule and pre-production cars that I seen.

I'm a big fan of white so that's what I'd take mine in.

Would I build one... maybe, however I need to get through this LP640 build first and if someone offered a Countach EV kit before I was ready to buy.. my money would go on the EV hands down.

Chris
                        Someone should get ahold of the designer of that (if it isn't Lambo) and get permission of built kits. You wouldn't have to worry about a law suit since it's not Lambo's design.

**edit: Looks like the photos were submitted by Flavio Adriani, perhaps the designer. Any builders want to contact him and see if he wants someone to make it real?

Red is pretty sexy!

Oh, I like the Aventador in white and can't think of anything I would change.
                        http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/bu...todreamer.html

Comment

More than likely the creator of the car gives up their rights to it after a huge paycheck.

Comment

I liiike it , i would build it on tube frame ;D

Comment

Originally posted by giveitup2me
                              More than likely the creator of the car gives up their rights to it after a huge paycheck.
                              Most of the creator will give you their creation for free, in order to see it built.

of course if you have a rich client, it's fair to get paid for it.
                              ... if it's a poor's one (but with enough money to build it anyway), just keep rights on the possible future production, or a fair percentage on it.

Here the work of David Williams

some errors due to a very (too much) low ground clearance and big wheels, So the final result will be a little less good.
                              there is work to make it "civil" and some shape will have to change for road use
                              But as the original (miura) is already fantastic, this concept is rather successful

It will a real success for a kit-car builder!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X