Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you guys seen these mr2 porsche gts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Have you guys seen these mr2 porsche gts?

Originally posted by *fill-up*
    It is a very cool and unique kit. However doesn't really replicate the porsche well, maybe I'm the only one, but it sort of reminds me of a kit to make your mr2 look like a widebody boxster :-\
    While not an exact copy of a Porsche, the kit looks great and has the right proportions to make even a car buff think twice about its under pinnings! I have never liked Porsches but this rebody does look great on the MR2!

Comment

just so we are clear, there are to different kits being displayed in the thread. taking into account they are both scaled to fit the mr2. one is carrera gt (the gemballa version) inspired and one is trying to replicate the gemballa more accurately.

Comment

I like this kit...I can see a lot of work has been put into it. However, I don't know if it makes sense to buy an MR2 for 6K and put another 8K for body and another 2K for paint....not adding wheels and tires.

Comment

That's what I thought about my first replica, an IFG 355 years ago. It's going to take a lot more than $10,000 and wheels and tires to turn an MR2 into a decent replica. Common misperception.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowpad
            I like this kit...I can see a lot of work has been put into it. However, I don't know if it makes sense to buy an MR2 for 6K and put another 8K for body and another 2K for paint....not adding wheels and tires.
            These figures won't even get you close to a finished car so if this sounds expensive....

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X