Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who builds the best Murcielago Replica (kits and/or turnkeys) in the US?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No drivetrain?

Comment

Yes on the drivetrain

Comment

you're too far away for an extreme kit, parts are not always available and sometimes you need to visit the factory to chase things up, they're busy guys building turnkeys which take preference.

Comment

I agree with what Tallon says. In fact, I will be going to visit John on the way back from my trip to France. I'll keep all posted. So, far, I may be going with John's kit. He was also very helpful on the phone and seemed willing to show his work in person.

Comment

I know about the quality of Johns kit. I have an AD355. I want to hear from all the guys who are building kits and think that they can do it for $25,000-$30,000. When you get it finished please let us know what it cost. When I said $80,000 I was talking about a high end build. If you are doing all the work yourself and you are not anal about exactness you can come in way lower. I already have about $60,000 in mine and it's a stock G28 body. I've put my money in the drivetrain and suspension/brakes. I could easily put another $20,000 into it, and it would still be my choice over the real thing. I can match the hp and with 400 lbs less weight so I should be able to match or surpass the performance with way less maintenance costs. If someone gave me a real Murcielago I would have to sell it because I could not afford maintenance on a real one. Plus I kind of like having a car like no other car in the world. I have it my way.

Comment

There is this Murcielago replica on Ebay. Starting bid at 42K. What do you guys think?

Replica/Kit Makes : lamborghini replica lp640 in Replica/Kit Makes | eBay Motors

Comment

42k, an dits only 95% done?, i need more interior pics to judge....btw kitcargray, do you notice that no one has refered you to anyone that can do a turn key?

Comment

My white vendetta is going on sale very soon.

Yellow Vetter Carrera Gt-boxter based
                  White Vetter Murcielago-boxter based
                  White Gagliardi Vendetta
                  Gemballa avalanche 911

Team Mad Mechanics 2016

Comment

@ madmods - can you pm me a price ? Cheers Sean

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X