• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re:Pauls Exotics

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2451467311

Comment

Re: Pauls Exotics

Appaerntly the end of the saga. His website is gone and no way to get in touch!!! Myy 88GT recently had a fatal interior fire and I never got to put Pauls parts on. I guess off to eBay. I had tons $$$ into this car. 3.4 swap done by Keith Huff, headers, cold air intake sucking from FOCOA side scoops. numerous suspension upgrades. Now I got nada!!! I let insurance run out 2 weeks prior as I was gonna put all our cars on my wifes policy. Total loss!! Well, maybe I'll sell the headers and intake!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Revedo
        Appaerntly the end of the saga. His website is gone and no way to get in touch!!! Myy 88GT recently had a fatal interior fire and I never got to put Pauls parts on. I guess off to eBay. I had tons $$$ into this car. 3.4 swap done by Keith Huff, headers, cold air intake sucking from FOCOA side scoops. numerous suspension upgrades. Now I got nada!!! I let insurance run out 2 weeks prior as I was gonna put all our cars on my wifes policy. Total loss!! Well, maybe I'll sell the headers and intake!!!
        sorry to hear about the loss..

Any other parts available?
        Just smart enough to be very Dangerous

Comment

Tons of parts. Rear wing, all front and side body part, rebuilt headlamp motors/ass'y. electric mirrors. short throw shifter. urethane suspension. over the roof FOCOA scoops. FOCOA side scoops. Keith Huff did most of my work. I did minor stiff (shocks,brakes,hyd.clutch, etc). Oh yeah, I have a hyd. master and slave that are new too.

Comment

Try here:

http://www.worldclassexotics.com/

Call me goofy but i think thats paul under a new name to shed his old reputaion. All the same photos and cars.
            The Needles Dance, The Gauges Glow,
            As Engine Speed & Heartbeat Grow,
            Gears They Shift 'Neath Anxious Thumbs,
            SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES...
            Formerly: Powerhouse

www.facebook.com/TheCalgaryBatman

Comment

Yup thats him . PVL959@bellsouth.net is the email ...

And the Whois Info is as Follows

Administrative, Billing Contact:
              Paul Liddle PVL959@bellsouth.net
              World Class Exotics
              1288 Glen Rd.
              W. Palm Beach, FL 33406
              US
              561-681-9975
              www.fiberclassics.org
              www.miatakitcar.com

Comment

Sure is. Same bat channel. No fiero stuff though. It's amazing how nice his stuff looks. Is it Paul Vaughn or Paul Liddle. Or Paul Vaughn Liddle. Or smegma face.

Comment

I don't know Paul well enough to make any kind of judgement about his motives behind his photographic business... so I won't. In fact, after my last post I realize it was not appropriate for this forum and I should've kept my mouth shut. Paul and I had a couple of other dealings that didn't go the way I'd hoped, but for the critique I made above. Paul, I apologize.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

So he lurks on this board I see I got a message yesterday from Paul username pvl959

trying to reach me?

If so
                      I am at 561-301-2369
                      Paul
                      www.WorldClassExotics.com

www.fiberclassics.org
                      www.miatakitcar.com

Comment

Tons of parts. Rear wing, all front and side body part, rebuilt headlamp motors/ass'y. electric mirrors. short throw shifter. urethane suspension. over the roof FOCOA scoops. FOCOA side scoops. Keith Huff did most of my work. I did minor stiff (shocks,brakes,hyd.clutch, etc). Oh yeah, I have a hyd. master and slave that are new too.
                        Do you still have the Hydralic Master and Slave units and will they fit an '86 v-6 4-speed? If so, how much do you want for them?
                        Lower Your &#39;Phone Costs AND Make Money!<br />http://www.QualTech.net

Comment

Not sure on the fitment. Name your price???

Comment

I am looking for a Getrag 282 transaxle if you have one available. I live in Tampa, so I can pick it up.

Please send me a PM to discuss the details.

Dave
                            If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

Comment

Check your PM

Comment

This guy is such a jerk. Paul found me at a satellite (Directv, dishnetwork) site and saw fit to publish my wife's and my full name on a public forum.
                                What a real low life loser.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X