No announcement yet.

May Want to be "Aware of Carlos Burgos" got the Nastiest email from him..LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prick? It's guys like you that give this forum a bad name with talk like that and judging by your other treads on mad mechanics your not very liked. Why do you call yourself smallblocksteve? I think everyone knows that you are actually the famous Carlos Burgos. Now go away and do something useful. I know by your replies that you are Carlos, I had to listen to your crap abusive e mails, remember? So go on, do your best, everyone knows who you are.
    ]

Comment

Too many fumes getting to your head. Time to change your cartridges.

Comment

Whatever you say Carlos.

Comment

This whole thing has gotten so confusing I don't even know jimmyh's real name. Just one second he's Dave O'kelly then the next it's O'Connor now Jimmy. Now he's telling me to change my name. Go figure. Maybe it's just a Schizo thing. I wish you well O Danny Boy.

Comment

We all know it is the famous Carlos here, abusing people here yet again, nothing better to do with himself, sad life. Good luck with the sales.

Comment

Ha you're like the fat kid on the playground O'kelly. You keep talking but no one listens always getting picked last in dodge ball weren't you? You are officially CHUNK from GOONIES...
              DO THE TRUFFLE SHUFFLE CHUNK...go Google it... Its totally you.
              You mad bro???

Comment

What's a tread?

Comment

Judging by your picks you look like sloth from the goonies, you must have loads of friends, this is a friendly forum Carlos, no one wants you on it, get a life.

Comment

First off my name is Steve. Second you just insulted me and called me Sloth from GOONIES right after I called you Chunk from GOONIES(which was a lame comeback) and then have the nerve to tell me that this is all of a sudden a family forum and then in typical playground bully fashion you push me down by the monkey bars and say," get out of here! No one likes you! "
                    Anyone with a brain can read all the contrasting stuff you say and realize you are a LOW BUDGET TROLLER that wants to keep dragging this on and on. So It's you that needs to get over it. Not me. Look, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings bro. Didn't know Irish guys were so sensitive and zero sense of humor. Jus sayin

Comment

Your name is steve, and our name is steve, and my name is Elvis, tell me this Steve how do you know me? You are abusing me in this discussion on page 2, along with super car kits,who are genuine decent guys. There is no way on this earth you would know me only if your Carlos Burgos, this is the abuse I got off you from my e-mail address and consent harassment. If anybody cares, smallblocksteve is Carlos Burgos, and that,s a fact. But go on Carlos, get the last word of abuse in like you do always. You are saying the exact same things Carlos that you sent in those vicious e mails about me and my family. I am bored with this.CARLOS BURGOS IS SMALLBLOCKSTEVE.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X