No announcement yet.

Vaydor review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. I didn't ask you to build my car I asked you to paint it and fit air ride you quoted me 35k 😂😂 I never wanted you to build my car I said this to Matt and he said it would be checked over, this is why I gave the cash to manny he was suppose to check it and tell you what to fix as it had already been returned to you from iimmy to fix up some shoddy work
    you were the one that said you would show me your red car then hit me up with the desperate guy sales pitch which I had no interest in.
    i did not ask you to build my car but I was sick of waiting to I took a risk.

Comment

Originally posted by metro View Post
      1. I didn't ask you to build my car I asked you to paint it and fit air ride you quoted me 35k  I never wanted you to build my car I said this to Matt and he said it would be checked over, this is why I gave the cash to manny he was suppose to check it and tell you what to fix as it had already been returned to you from iimmy to fix up some shoddy work
      you were the one that said you would show me your red car then hit me up with the desperate guy sales pitch which I had no interest in.
      i did not ask you to build my car but I was sick of waiting to I took a risk.
      i guess my paint work isnt shoddy because you asked me to paint your car then? you also have no clue what prep work is involved in the paint side. your body guy approved the car and took it we were in communication the whole time on how he wanted it if he had issues i would have addressed them. so you coming in after the fact and seeing the car in a ruff form then complaining about it makes you ignorant. and to be clear i did not build your car i just assembled it. your issue is with the process from the start but your pouring your frustrations on me thats fine id be pissed also having to wait 2 years to get a car.

Comment

My main concearn was with the windscreen I seen it and all along the body were the windscreen is glued in has cracked making it unsafe.
        along with other short cut issues that has delayed my build even more
        Last edited by metro; 05-11-2017, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Whoever reported my thread. Go jump off a tall building. If you cant take criticism shouldnt build GARBAGE!

Comment

no body work? so the 10k was for?
            seriously ask people about your builds everyone says the same thing they look nice from a distance and cheap and shoddy up close because theres no pride in your work its all just rushed for maximum cash.
            please tell me how much of a idiot i am?
            you remind me of them hungry african guys that try to scam people online all the time also i noticed you have no reviews online.
            Them hungry african guys who scam people???? Please don't generalize! I'm from africa......Plenty of very skilled people in this 3rd world country....
            www.osicustomcars.com

https://za.pinterest.com/cd9984/pins/

Comment

Originally posted by JoseOSI View Post
              Them hungry african guys who scam people???? Please don't generalize! I'm from africa......Plenty of very skilled people in this 3rd world country....
              Yes sakawa boy google that you should know about the millions that try online fraud if your from Africa though..
              it wasn't a generalised post I didn't say even African some are very rich

Comment

Originally posted by 76mx View Post
                In the message from Matt that Metro copied in post #16 of this Thread, Matt says "If you are interested in paying a little more, I can have Melvin do the install...Our deal was $25,000 it will be $35,000...It will be done in three weeks". Metro paid the extra $10,000 and the install was not done in three weeks. It doesn't matter whether the "Install" was the body or completed car, neither was done. I respect what Matt has been able to accomplish, have never had business dealings with him, but Metro contracted $10,000 for something that did not happen, so why is Matt still entitled to the money? And saying because it is the Kitcar Industry is a pretty lame answer.
                As a business owner...what has happened here is that Matt has offered to have someone else finish the build and the cost is $10K. Matt is not responsible for third parties if the arrangement is agreed to. I get the frustration but if this is an issue try building a house!

By all accounts this is a great kit, looks fantastic and it works. Not good that your experience wasnt great but hopefully the final product was worth the wait.

Comment

no body work? so the 10k was for?
                  seriously ask people about your builds everyone says the same thing they look nice from a distance and cheap and shoddy up close because theres no pride in your work its all just rushed for maximum cash.
                  please tell me how much of a idiot i am?
                  you remind me of them hungry african guys that try to scam people online all the time also i noticed you have no reviews online.
                  Thats getting way out of line. Every build I have seen people are doing tidy up work on the body. Part of the fun. Try getting a yacht built. Never comes out of the mould perfectly and needs some tidy up.

Comment

This isn't a house or a yacht get a grip and if someone says they will have it built in a time frame for a certain extra amount they are responsible as they are taking extra payment to get something done
                    if they said I can do this if you want but I can't promise it will be done and I agreed it wouldn't be his fault but this idiot told me he could do it

company is a pile of shit you will know who I am any dramas contact me stop being a faggit

Comment

Wow, vaydor kits seems to be a hit or miss at this point

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X