Would NOT recommend DNA to anyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would NOT recommend DNA to anyone!

I will update pictures of all the original emails, original screen shots of their website(before it was just recently taken down for maintenance) and anything else...

i would not recommend DNA to anyone due to the customer service, the parts paid for and not received and pretty much lied too(parts that are included in the kit that they said are extra I never received but paid for... engine bay).

Quality of the kit is actually really good from what I received after additional 3 months waiting.

I could go on a longer rant but I will leave it at that as patient as I've been with this company to even called me to ask me to take down a negative review on their forum site which I did a few months ago.

So where is the update?

Originally posted by Rippin6Gears View Post
    I will update pictures of all the original emails, original screen shots of their website(before it was just recently taken down for maintenance) and anything else...

i would not recommend DNA to anyone due to the customer service, the parts paid for and not received and pretty much lied too(parts that are included in the kit that they said are extra I never received but paid for... engine bay).

Quality of the kit is actually really good from what I received after additional 3 months waiting.

I could go on a longer rant but I will leave it at that as patient as I've been with this company to even called me to ask me to take down a negative review on their forum site which I did a few months ago.
    www.fiberclassics.org
    www.miatakitcar.com

Comment

That they stopped production of everything... that's an update.

Comment

Originally posted by Rippin6Gears View Post
        That they stopped production of everything... that's an update.
        When did they stop? Any official announcement ?
        www.fiberclassics.org
        www.miatakitcar.com

Comment

http://www.dnaoc.co.uk/index.php/top...cseen.html#new

Comment

dang, i was interested in the 430 spyder here in the states but they only had a scant minimal representation that didn't seem to produce any
            White Fugazzi Bentley Supersport Convertible GTC

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X