Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need some help dealing with an uncooperative kit car supplier!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some help dealing with an uncooperative kit car supplier!!!

Do we have any members in the Indianapolis area? I am having trouble getting an F40 rear window I paid for in April out of Norm's Fiberglass. Despite repeated emails and phone calls with promises to deliver ( and it is a really long and frustrating story) he has not done anything. He repeatedly tells me it is sitting in a crate in his shop to be delivered( I prepaid shipping) At this point I am not sure he even made it for me, as I have been lied to about everything else. I would love to find out if it is even there in his shop. Unfortunately I am in Mazatlan, Mexico, and at this point he believes I will just go away and he keeps my $1200 ( not to mention the $2000 trip at Easter to Tucson I made to make shipping easier, where I was to pick it up- didn't happen) I would be indebted to anyone living close to him that could go take a look. I am about to go legal with this if nothing else works. Thought he was a legit business when I started all this back in Nov of last year. Thanks in advance, and let me know if there is someone close that might be willing to help. Steve

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X