Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The DKOV Thread

Originally posted by FunnyWheels
    L listened and you are correct, nobody seemed to care and guess what.  He ripped them off as well.  The only honest kit car guy on this site is John Watson.  There are 29 people building 355's from John.  We all have good things to say about his honesty and the quality of the products he deliverers.

Dave
    not to minimize anyone's loss...there are still other good honest guys here...john

Comment

Originally posted by johns
      Originally posted by FunnyWheels
      L listened and you are correct, nobody seemed to care and guess what.  He ripped them off as well.  The only honest kit car guy on this site is John Watson.  There are 29 people building 355's from John.  We all have good things to say about his honesty and the quality of the products he deliverers.

Dave
      not to minimize anyone's loss...there are still   other good  honest guys here...john
      I'm with you too John.. The world has many people that only look out for "just" themselves and will do anything to get more for them, Being dis honest or taking advantage of as many people as possible.. I choose the honest route and treat others with respect and the way I expect to be treated back. We all learn from one another and I'm glad we are able to post things good or bad about our dealings.. Reputations seem to stay solid from rock solid honest people.. Stick with the ones we trust, look out for each other and be an example to the young ones that are so easily influenced.

David
      Just smart enough to be very Dangerous

Comment

I think I might of overlooked some of the other good guys on the site. I apologize, there are quite a few of them. Suspension people, interiors, rims, and so on. I am one of those people who take the honest route as well and I get a bit upset when the DKOV name pops up. He put it to a lot of people. This might sound a bit strong but I feel he should be in jail. Why can't we all get together and put him in the big house. How about turning him into the Feds for mail fraud?

Dave
        If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

Comment

When someone lies, steals or cheats.. Weather they do it to your your face, behind your back or over the internet its all the same. People like DKOV and many others should be in jail. Its sad to me that the world is that way it is and more people don't want to take a stand and be examples. "Money is not everything, and you can't take it with you"
          Just smart enough to be very Dangerous

Comment

Scott Kovalik also ripped me off. I'm still trying to get my $$ back. I was silent about it for almost 2 years. The last contact I had from him was last Friday. To those still after him, his email is still the same dkov@pacifier.com.
            He's just ignoring us. I manufactured (and still am) the SI interior and the CF headliners. Because of him, some people got scarred ordering (with good reasons). Rick aka "KITKAR" as been selling my items for a while but this DKOV scam did damage our reputation. I even tried to accommodate sactodreamer by sending him new door handles free of charges.
            I also feel sorry for those who ordered headliners and never received them. Believe me, they were made and sent to Scott.
            My last shipment for him (almost 2 years ago) was for 11 CF headliners. 
            He's still singing the same song. Kind of ironic since he's been active racing. Interesting what you can find by typing his name on goggle...

I wish I would have seen Ferrari-export post back then.

And yes, there are still other honest vendors on this website.

Comment

I believe this is his main hobby and this is his site: http://www.rcrally.com

Comment

He is still a crook, just scamming different people now. I am with the rest of you guys. He need to be in Jail. He may not be linked to WORLDCOM or Enron but he is the same type of person.

If it were me, I would just fly up and collect my money with the Sherrif at my side. If he has no money get one of his cars impounded until you get your money.

Dave

Comment

It would be nice to see everyone who was screwed by DKOV to get together collectively and Hire a Lawyer to represent them all. This should make it cheaper on an individual Basis. Unfortunately you may not get all your cash back but wouldn't it be nice to see all his cars and his suv siezed and sold off to pay back everyone? :
                  The Needles Dance, The Gauges Glow,
                  As Engine Speed & Heartbeat Grow,
                  Gears They Shift 'Neath Anxious Thumbs,
                  SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES...
                  Formerly: Powerhouse

www.facebook.com/TheCalgaryBatman

Comment

I just checked out DKOVs rcrally.com page and he list all of his sponsors....

Comment

I sent the e-mail to all his sponsons about what he done to me if everyone have time do the same this might help good luck~

Comment

Originally posted by AP
                        I even tried to accommodate sactodreamer by sending him new door handles free of charges.
                        I didn't get to publically thank you for that.......so here we go. Thanks Andre for the parts, it was a very honest and reputable gesture on your part. Thanks again for the great interior! ;D
                        http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/bu...todreamer.html

Comment

Thanks,
                          I appreciate the kind words. It was a pleasure helping you out.
                          Thumbs-up to DJ Golden for taking the time and initiative to email his sponsors. Maybe this will prevent some of them to be ripped off as well.
                          I also have my "to do" mailing list..

Comment

Does anyone have a picture of DKOV and his home address? Maybe next time I visit the US I can pay him a visit...
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dj_golden
                              Does anyone have a picture of DKOV and his home address?  Maybe next time I visit the US I can pay him a visit...
                              Scott Kovalik
                              1010 NE 157th Ave.
                              Vancouver, WA 98684

Comment

Which one in the picture is Scott?
                                5 out of 4 people are not good at fractions

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X