The colored dude?? ;D
      Life is too short to be driving Hondas!

Comment

Re: The DKOV Thread

Here's another picture of him

http://www.hpiracing.com/graphics/ch...1-sj/concw.jpg

Comment

Figured I'd brighten his mug shot a bit.. amazing what shows up when you adjust the lighting

Removed Photo.. possible wrong guy
          The Needles Dance, The Gauges Glow,
          As Engine Speed & Heartbeat Grow,
          Gears They Shift 'Neath Anxious Thumbs,
          SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES...
          Formerly: Powerhouse

www.facebook.com/TheCalgaryBatman

Comment

He likes when people can't see him very well or see the whole picture.. makes more money that way. 8)

Beautiful Glasses Nepoalean.. You ever take that stolen RC car off any sweet jumps? I DIDN'T think so >
            Just smart enough to be very Dangerous

Comment

In the pennock's forum they are post the Small claims court and some kind of TV WKBW Channel 7, We should public DKOV every where so he can't hide from what he done any more >
              http://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/030657.html

Comment

That is not a pic of Scott, I knoiw Scott from our Club ( which he ripped us as well )
                I hired a private investagtor two years ago and got the siknny on scott
                My intent was to sue him, the only problem was, as My attorney stated
                He doesent own anything of value. He and his Wife Missy are Butt broke!!!!

What really surprised me ( OR NOT ) being the Great con artist he is.
                Question #1.
                What was Scotts Excuse to everyone he was ripping off.,.....
                Answer:
                He had conputer problems and for months he wasnt getting his E-Mail.

Question #2
                What does scott do for a living:
                Answer: ( Big F***ing surprise!!)
                He"s a computer tech, and infact owns and operates a webhosting server..........Hmmmmm
                (info gained from Private investagator I hired in an attempt to gain knowlage prior to a suit )

He3and his Wife Missy, and there three little boys, Terrin, and I dont remember the other two.
                Dont have a pot to piss in.

I still belive if everyone banned together and got serouis, we could at least put this peice of trash in the can
                where he belongs...JAIL !!!

Comment

Here is a photo of his house. He owns some tools and parts and a truck. I am sure if you put your mind to it you could wind up with everything he owns including his computer. By the way he claims to be a pharmaceutical rep. Look around in those circles and you may find him.
                  Attached Files
                  If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

Comment

Originally posted by WMac
                    That is not a pic of Scott, I knoiw Scott from our Club ( which he ripped us as well )

Do you or anyone you know have pics of Scott? It would be a good idea for everyone to get together and file a class action law suit against this piece of garbage. Between this forum and Pennocks I'm sure there are plenty. >
                    Just smart enough to be very Dangerous

Comment

Too bad we don't live closer to him. We could all pay him a visit to collect our parts or the equivalent.

Comment

find him here: http://www.geocities.com/pnwdoc/Event14.html
                        http://www.nitrospeedracing.com/Sweep&Recovery.htm

Comment

I found this on hos web site. I hope the copy and pasted worked correctly, sometimes the system will modify the wording to reflect the truth when it is pasted on this site.

The segment was titled all about Scott.

Name: Scott Kovalik From: Vancouver, WA
                          Nationality: American, Czechloslavakian
                          Height: 5' 10'' Age:34
                          Marital Status: Married Children: 4: 3 boys, 1 girl

Much more than a Rally Driver, the word crook comes to mind

Rally Racing

Conquering the twisted, unforgiving tree lined gravel roads of the Oregon Trail Rally at speeds often above the posted Freeway Speeds might seem extreme or downright insane, but Rally Racers like Scott Kovalik do it every chance they can. Scott learned to drive like a crazy man while running away from all of the people who have shown up to get refunds on parts and cars ordered from Scott. Stage Rally always has some new tricks around the bend... and that's what makes Rally the most challenging form of Motorsports on the Planet. It is a race against the clock more that other people he owes money to. A race against the odds. Scott hopes you will never chase him for the cash you carelessly laid out based upon an email from a crook. A mental game of riding the cutting edge of disaster while negotiating unknown roads. NOT for the faint of heart!

Scott Kovalik, the Human Hat Rack ...

Scott Races -

Now in his fifth year competing in Rally Cross, Scott is looking to improve on his past three years finished 2nd in the Oregon Region Rally Cross Class Championships. Despite campaigning a car that is 16 years old, Scott routinely finishes at or near the top of the pack in his Class. He still owes a larg sum of money on the 16 year old car but the bank cant find him and thinks he is so poor he cant afford to pay off the 16 year old car anyway. This year, Scott has gotten off to a slower start as family mental issues have cause him to miss a race and a broken engine block slowed him at the first race of the season. Even so, Scott is managed to use deposits from people in the kit car industry to locate another block for his 16 year old race car. Scott is pushing for a solid finish in the top three for the season in his con games and should be at the top of his game once he blends into the Fiero crowd on another forum. After all Scott is a master BS Artist.

Scott has purchased a new Stage Rally Car and is frantically trying to get it ready for competition at the Wild West Rally to be held in Washington State mid September. From there, he intends to compete at the Mt. Hood Club Rally in Hood River, Oregon in preparation for a full Western States Campaign in 2006. This might be a good place for the Sherriff to serve him with papers regarding a law suite and confiscate his race car, tools, trailer and tow vehicle. But one can only imagine the disappointment poor old Scott would feel it that would happen, after all he has no money based upon an earlier post who might even be Scott under another sign on name.

Scott Paces -

For the past six years, Scott has worked for the Oregon Trail Pro Rally involved in the Sweep/Recovery teams that clear the courses of disabled Rally vehicles. He always carried a large tool box with him to scavange valuable parts he could use on his 16 year old rally car or sell on eBay. Two years in, Scott was promoted and taken over the position of Chief Steward in charge of Sweep/Recovery. In that capacity, Scott has been able to clean up on all of the available rolling stock and covered more stage miles than any two competitors put together and recovered countless Drivers, allowing them to continue and finish their Rally.

In 2005, Scott parked the "Infamous Black Durango", the Supercharged R/T that became the Icon for Recovery in the Oregon Region after the 2000 Pro Rally Event. Scott initially was names the Infamous Black Durango because of his crooked business practices but I guess there are a few others who can chime in on his antics there. In its place, Scott ran the new Celica All Trac Turbo as the Fast Sweep Vehicle, recovering 8 stranded vehicles and managing of team of 6 additional Heavy Sweep Vehicles. The dealer was a little upset when Scott returned from his test drive and toss him the keys. I suppose the dealer should be happy he got his car back. I still think Scott should of removed the numbers and promo decals form the car, maybe even washed the mud off but that is not his style.

"When you think about it, Sponsoring a Sweep or Recovery Vehicle makes a lot of sense", Scott says... "They are on EVERY Stage, generally have more space on the vehicle for larger Sponsor Decals, move slower for better exposure and risk less so as to be guaranteed not to DNF." Scott has been a Sponsored Sweep for five years carrying one Sponsor, Hot Track Indoor Carting, for all of them. "Without Brian and Hot Track, I wouldn't be able to run the events. A lot of recovered Drivers thank him too.", But do they really know Scott?

Scott Teaches -

Starting in 2005, Scott has pooled his resources together (many of you may remember this. He kept a lot of your money to do this) with Paul Eklund to form Primitive Performance Driving Schools. Currently focused on training Rally Drivers, PPD has aspirations to provide one-on-one driving instruction for Solo, Advanced Driving, Road Course and other forms of performance Driving. After several successful events in the Oregon Region, PDD has been given opportunities to bring its Schools to other Regions and States as far away as Massachusetts.

Scott Organizes

For the past three years, Scott has been the Oregon Region SCCA Rally Cross Director organizing and making sure that the Oregon Region Rally Cross Program continues to run and grow. Over the past two years, the ORG RX Program has become the single largest Rally Cross Program in the entire Country. At an average of over 100 Drivers per event, the ORG Program is twice the size of the next nearest Program. The ORG runs six to eight events per year with some fun runs added in for laughs.

In 2004, Scott became the Oregon Regions first Representative to join the National Program as the Rally Cross Northern Pacific (NORPAC) Divisional Steward. In this capacity, Scott has participated at the National level in organizing the first National Rally Cross Championship Program and the first Divisional Championship Programs. Scott is helping to shape the future of Rally Cross for years to come as the SCCA prepares to take the Rally Cross Program to Professional Levels.

Scott Promotes -

In 2005/2006, Scott went back to his roots in Marketing and Promotions using his extensive contacts to help promote collecting money from unsuspecting kit car builders for the Rally Cross Program as well as Stage Rally in the North West. Early in 2005, the Oregon Region asked Scott to act as its Marketing and PR Wing in an attempt to return the Oregon Trail Pro Rally its former Glory in the Heyday of Rally. Scott is excited about the opportunity to support his motorsports passion and his love of Rally and has plans to return the Pageantry to the Sport in 2006.

July 1st, 2005 Scott took his concepts for Rally a step further by identifying the true issue with Motorsports Promotions... cost effectiveness to the Sponsors. In that thought, PreGrid was born. Scott's PreGrid program supports Drivers by supporting Sponsors. By making the costs more bearable and increasing the exposure and returns, Scott believes this will bring Sponsors BACK to Motorsports and boost attendance at the events. I think it would be great to list all of the kit car and Fiero people who have donated to this cause but he does not feel there will be enough room on the body of his 16 year old race car to list them all and a large banner attached to the car would only slow him down. PreGrid is on track for more than 1000 drivers this year and Sponsors are already grasping the concept and joining in force. I only hope they have fat wallets filled with enough cash to join the group with us.

Scott is as aggressive in his personal and business life as he is in his Racing life. Lucky for Scott, has been know to con people out of money to go racing, his love of Motorsports falls in line with his Business Goals. Look for a few more pegs on this Human Hat Rack in the near future as he rips off more people to support his personal life style.

Comment

A big thank you from Scott Kovalik...

A very special thanks to my Sponsors. Without these great companies and several people from Pennock's Fiero Forum and Kit Car.ca, their money, parts or services, none of this would happen. Please share my gratitude by supporting them.

A special Thanks to:
                            DJ Golden, Amount: $1,701.00 USD paid April 7, 2004
                            Pit Bull, a total of $100.00,
                            Ferrari Fan, $252 February 2004,
                            John Watson, Amount not specified,
                            UnsafeAtAnySpeed, Pennock's Fiero Forum $228.55.,
                            sactodreamer, missing interior parts, value $200,
                            spiderinteriors, amount not posted (substantial),
                            WMac, exact amount over $5,000

And all of the others I forgot to list.

Comment

I have a picture of him, How do I post it.

Comment

email it to me at newmdav@ispwest.com

Unless you have paid a fee to post, you will not be allowed. If you would like to fire off a check to the Administrator, Ari for $25. You can get up to speed with all privileges very quickly.

Dave

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X