The DKOV Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The DKOV Thread

Just sent it to you dave. Also if anybody knows the names of his busines's I can get info. I can probably locate this worm in a couple of days

Comment

Kit Cars Most Wanted Crook!
      Hide the kids and other valuables before looking into the eyes of this guy!
      Attached Files
      If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

Comment

This FAT PIG owe's me over $5,000.00 for a kit, dash, interior, gauges, Etc. the only problem is like most he befriended me (ive been to his house) helped me out with my 1st car and talked me into doing a second. (set the hoo ) paid for the parts so I would have them at the ready, and went looking for a suitable donor car. He Claimed and showed me pictures af a 360 kit that he and "John" had developed.
        Found out latter from John that he has never done anything with Scott other than had conversations with him when scott contacted him looking for info.

Comment

Just found this on Oregon Rally website

RALLY CROSS MAGNETIC DOOR SIGNS ARE READY!!!
          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          For those that have been after me for going on TWO YEARS now...

(OH YEA AND THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN AFTER YOU LONGER)

www.mascottesecurity.com/...ignage.JPG

The SCCA Rally Cross signage is now ready!!! They are beautiful and Magnetic and ready for your use. If you get me your requests between now and the March 20th Rally Cross, I can have them ready for you then.

Cost is $45 per set with a $5 donation going to the Divisional Rally Championship fund. The signs will be delivered WITHOUT the numbers on them as I plan to issue and control Numbers on a NORPAC database.

I will have some numbers or and log your number and you can pick up vinyl to put them on there. Once that number is issued to you, I'll list it in the Region and Division and you'll be part of the New Rally Cross movement.

Future Divisional and National Rally Cross Champions... get your signs today and support the Divisional Rally Cross Championship!!!

Contact me for orders and details.

Scott Kovalik
          ORG Rally Cross Director
          NORPAC Rally Cross Steward
          General Rally Fanatic
          dkov@pacifier.com

Comment

Another oneid DKOV move?

http://www.madmechanics.com/index.php?topic=6780.0

Comment

This is the contact information I have for him:

It's his habit to not answer the call; instead, you leave him a message and he decides to call you back (or not), If he owes you money or parts you know the answer.

Scott Koviak
              1010 NE 157th Ave
              Vancouver, WA 96864
              360-518-3198
              dkov@pacifier.com

Comment

I don't know what you guys are talking about, Scott is a great guy, I'd put him on a pedestal anytime (one that's about to break.... sitting on a ledge.... overhanging a volcano filled with lava). Stand up guy that Scott! ;D
                http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/bu...todreamer.html

Comment

Originally posted by sactodreamer
                  I don't know what you guys are talking about, Scott is a great guy, I'd put him on a pedestal anytime (one that's about to break.... sitting on a ledge.... overhanging a volcano filled with lava). Stand up guy that Scott! ;D

Ahhh yes brings back the warm fuzzies for me!!

The "Issues" and "memorable" moments I had with him. I only wish we could all get him a new bright orange wardrobe
                  and a new roommate/sugar-daddy named "Bubba". Together they can live in thier wonderfully decorated 12x12 cottage
                  in an exclusive gated community.

I can see Bubba now "servicing" Scotty the way he serviced so many of his past "clients"

It's nice to dream isn't it?:
                  The Needles Dance, The Gauges Glow,
                  As Engine Speed & Heartbeat Grow,
                  Gears They Shift 'Neath Anxious Thumbs,
                  SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES...
                  Formerly: Powerhouse

www.facebook.com/TheCalgaryBatman

Comment

Wow you guys certainly give this guy a lot of your attention. Perhaps Ari should set up a hall of shame or perhaps a whole forum just for him. Does he care - does he come and see these rants? I wonder if www.ihatedkov.com is available?
                    Visit My KitCarOnLine Blog<br />http://www.kitcaronline.ca and Links Site at http://www.kitcars.ca

Comment

at least this way no one forgets how easy it is for a crook to pull one over.

Plus personally i find it great to relive this as many people got royally screwed and hopefull someone in that position can put him in his cottage. if we forgot about him then he gets away with it
                      The Needles Dance, The Gauges Glow,
                      As Engine Speed & Heartbeat Grow,
                      Gears They Shift 'Neath Anxious Thumbs,
                      SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES...
                      Formerly: Powerhouse

www.facebook.com/TheCalgaryBatman

Comment

Originally posted by Powerhouse
                        Originally posted by sactodreamer

Ahhh yes brings back the warm fuzzies for me!!

The "Issues" and "memorable" moments I had with him. I only wish we could all get him a new bright orange wardrobe
                        and a new roommate/sugar-daddy named "Bubba". Together they can live in their wonderfully decorated 12x12 cottage
                        in an exclusive gated community.

I can see Bubba now "servicing" Scotty the way he serviced so many of his past "clients"

It's nice to dream isn't it?:
                        Dan, Dan, Dan,

I think since hockey season is over you are having some real issues over this Bubba thing. I think he might do better in the shower with Bubba and fifty of his friends, all night long! Every night for the remainder of his miserable little life, but I digress. Maybe an Italian guy from New Jersey need to just pay him a personal visit to work something out with him. Just a thought!

Dave

Comment

SO why has nobody taken legal action against him? I see a nice durango, a house, probally some RC cars, maybe a unfinished kit or 2. It seems like a lot of people have been scammed by him ... more then enough to get him put in jail
                          www.fiberclassics.org
                          www.miatakitcar.com

Comment

Originally posted by slipondajimmy
                            SO why has nobody taken legal action against him? I see a nice durango, a house, probally some RC cars, maybe a unfinished kit or 2. It seems like a lot of people have been scammed by him ... more then enough to get him put in jail
                            In my opinion, Scott is too slipery and no one has the stones to go and get him.
                            I would if he owed me cash. But I travel out his way all the time so it is easier for me to locate him on a business trip.

Comment

Yeah I was just trying to figure it out... I mean there seems to be a half a dozen people at least in just this forum that have had bad dealings with him . Im sure a lawyer would give a great rate if everyone got together and did something. Hell at this point it would not even be about the money for me.... it would be about seeing that slimy SOB in prison for 20 years for fraud
                              www.fiberclassics.org
                              www.miatakitcar.com

Comment

I am with you on that one. You could even donate some of your products for the cause since he be taking one (or two or three) for the team and all.

Dave

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X