Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which would you want me to cnc mill? Would take approx 2 weeks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Which would you want me to cnc mill? Would take approx 2 weeks.

Just because its rushed doesnt mean its not perfect. And why wait months when you can get it in weeks. When its CNC from the perfect file means it comes out PERFECT

Originally posted by Rev & ton
    Originally posted by Goldie

Originally posted by ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER
    Originally posted by dazm1050
    would be very, very interested in the rev. i know there's others making it but this process will have it done wayyy before anyone else will!

i truly understsand the time frame difference :-[
    :'( Why everyone prefer to get a rushed thing over an exact thing?

PS: Voted for Reventon. Just curious who will do it better than me.

Comment

I already have a perfect cad file for the enz not a cheap net version either

Just because its rushed doesnt mean its not perfect. And why wait months when you can get it in weeks. When its CNC from the perfect file means it comes out PERFECT

Originally posted by ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER
      Originally posted by dazm1050
      would be very, very interested in the rev. i know there's others making it but this process will have it done wayyy before anyone else will!

i truly understsand the time frame difference :-[
      :'( Why everyone prefer to get a rushed thing over an exact thing?

PS: Voted for Reventon. Just curious who will do it better than me.
      When I said "rushed" I meant the 3d file. Use some cheap 3d model from Internet and see what's happen.
      As for the speed, it reflects directly on the money. Less time = higher price, and vice versa.

Comment

Its from a 3D scan. Ands its 100% perfect.

I already have a perfect cad file for the enz not a cheap net version either
        Perfect means OEM CAD file or laser scanned off the genuine Enzo. Will be glad to see the proof.

Comment

From the real enzo, I also have a scan of the FXX aswell

Comment

Goldie,

That is awesome that you have the scans off of the authentic vehicles... I wouldn't suppose that you had one for that Zonda?

Goldie, you are encouraging me to get more involved with potential builds that I had ever dreamed of. Thank you again for your offered resources, you and all of the other top notch members seem to really raise the bar on these new aged builds.

Go Zonda!
            -Hughes

Comment

Deffinetly the Zonda.

Aswell, rev & Ton, if you believe Goldies Cad files might not be exact and he "might" not built it to your standards, then which cad files are you using that makes your build superior to his. also would like to see some"proof" that its more correct then goldies.

Cheers

Comment

no slr mclaren choice up there...

hmmmm

you know in the back of your head its calling out to you :P

Comment

I wonder if the G35 coupe would be a good donor for a California. I really like that car. Close second would be an enzo. But I cant vote twice

Comment

I know its not on your list....but an exact F40 would be nice on a tube chassis. There are F4Os out there but I have never seen one even close to an original other than the guy who made one in New Zealand.

Comment

s

l

r

(hint hint)

Comment

Chose the Zonda ....
                        I have been looking to starting a build but have been put off because the kits available as of now are either not as identical or are being built on a custom frame( not allowed over my side of pond).

But I am looking forward to some of the current projects as this projects seem to be almost spot on when it come to the details.... Especially Jelps and a few others..... (p.s. don't stop with the progress Pals! )

This Rabbit Zonda looks really reallygood from the front but the back is bad.
                        But being built over a Toyota MRs is definately a plus.....

Comment

We already have Enzo mill and almost 80% upon completion...
                          As well as McLaren...someone has did that ages ago...
                          Veyron is too much and no matter what engine/interior u fit in will not make it sound/look close....

that make me i voted a Zonda...
                          So far, i only seen one zonda which make by the Japanese...nice from far...but if u take a closer look,
                          its far from nice....so, please mill a zonda... ;D

Comment

Its looking close with the enzo and the zonda

Comment

i was wondering y rev&ton cares bout goldie works? if things come out perfectly or crap doesnt really concern him... some advise for rev&ton... how bout make a perfect kitcar and offer a sale here.. and definately will shut everyone up.

happen always throught the net... ppls complain and digging bout others project... only way to stop it.. prove it and sell it..

just my 0.02 ... no offence.. just that ... not really wanna see due to some rubbish complains and the potential builder stop his project....

best regards

Comment

Well said proof is in the pudding as they say., They why I have posted everything I have done. All the pics I have on my PC have all been posted on here and I will continue to do it this way

Originally posted by takashi1980
                                i was wondering y rev&ton cares bout goldie works? if things come out perfectly or crap doesnt really concern him... some advise for rev&ton... how bout make a perfect kitcar and offer a sale here.. and definately will shut everyone up.

happen always throught the net... ppls complain and digging bout others project... only way to stop it.. prove it and sell it..

just my 0.02 ... no offence.. just that ... not really wanna see due to some rubbish complains and the potential builder stop his project....

best regards

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X