Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which would you want me to cnc mill? Would take approx 2 weeks.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Re: Which would you want me to cnc mill? Would take approx 2 weeks.

    Back to the post please. Not getting into this once again. We are here to build cars. Some build some talk

    Comment


    • #32
      Re: Which would you want me to cnc mill? Would take approx 2 weeks.

      I would like to see a California because it would be one of the easiest to find a donor for.
      [url]http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/build-diaries/8454-my-official-ad355-build-thread-sactodreamer.html[/url]

      Comment


      • #33
        Re: Which would you want me to cnc mill? Would take approx 2 weeks.

        Donor?

        Originally posted by bartman
        Originally posted by sactodreamer
        I would like to see a California because it would be one of the easiest to find a donor for.
        DITTO for me, this industry needs a good looking front engine car!! This is the best front engine car in years. I think you could sell a lot of them.

        Comment


        • #34
          Re: Which would you want me to cnc mill? Would take approx 2 weeks.

          Donor ... 1 choice: Corvette C5... But dimensions would have to be slightly adjusted as the wheelbase is off by a couple of inches i think. But you have a real sports car to start with.

          Comment


          • #35
            Re: Which would you want me to cnc mill? Would take approx 2 weeks.

            The Ferrari California has a 105.1 inches wheelbase.. The C5 104.5 ... almost perfect match.

            Comment


            • #36
              Re: Which would you want me to cnc mill? Would take approx 2 weeks.

              C'mon Folks'

              As the words go "Let the barking dog bark............."
              Just proof the pudding ;D

              Comment


              • #37
                Re: Which would you want me to cnc mill? Would take approx 2 weeks.

                Looks like the zonda and enzo winning at mo

                Comment


                • #38
                  Re: Which would you want me to cnc mill? Would take approx 2 weeks.


                  How about this car?? I saw this car in person and drive it in Grand Turismo on the PS2..

                  [img]http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/8214/mrferrari1kk7.jpg[/img][img]http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/6500/antfw3.gif[/img]

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Re: Which would you want me to cnc mill? Would take approx 2 weeks.

                    This woud be good

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Re: Which would you want me to cnc mill? Would take approx 2 weeks.

                      hi guys would love the Zonda, why use mr2 when we can use the PORSCHE Boxster i know i am a bit biased but the truth is it is a great donor,if you extend or not the boxster is now as cheap as the mr2 to buy and there is a good supply on ebay all the time.
                      we can extend a boxster in 2 weeks (approx) if wheel base is near, then a Zonda would be my choice and we at GT Supercars would love to get involved!!! Good work Goldie remember its the ones willing to take the risk that get the impossible and dreamed about projects done!!
                      The other good thing about porsche boxster is you can add turbo,supercharger,etc,
                      Also golidie how is the making of the moulds going done any yet?

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Re: Which would you want me to cnc mill? Would take approx 2 weeks.

                        Hi

                        Yeah picking the engine covers up tomorrow cant wait to see them


                        Originally posted by GT Supercars uk
                        hi guys would love the Zonda, why use mr2 when we can use the PORSCHE Boxster i know i am a bit biased but the truth is it is a great donor,if you extend or not the boxster is now as cheap as the mr2 to buy and there is a good supply on ebay all the time.
                        we can extend a boxster in 2 weeks (approx) if wheel base is near, then a Zonda would be my choice and we at GT Supercars would love to get involved!!! Good work Goldie remember its the ones willing to take the risk that get the impossible and dreamed about projects done!!
                        The other good thing about porsche boxster is you can add turbo,supercharger,etc,
                        Also golidie how is the making of the moulds going done any yet?

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Re: Which would you want me to cnc mill? Would take approx 2 weeks.

                          Originally posted by Mr Ferrari

                          How about this car?? I saw this car in person and drive it in Grand Turismo on the PS2..

                          well here is my idea for the end of next summer(09) A MID ENGINE SHORT NOSE BENZ-SLR GT the back of the car above thanks Mr Ferrari


                          SHORT NOSE SLR CARRERA GT DOORS AN THE REAR END OF THE ABOVE CAR MID ENGINE

                          MAYBE 16 PEOPLE HERE WOULD PUT UP $500.00 FOR IT TO BE CUT
                          In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Re: Which would you want me to cnc mill? Would take approx 2 weeks.

                            Originally posted by ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER
                            Originally posted by Mr Ferrari

                            How about this car?? I saw this car in person and drive it in Grand Turismo on the PS2..

                            well here is my idea for the end of next summer(09) A MID ENGINE SHORT NOSE BENZ-SLR GT the back of the car above thanks Mr Ferrari


                            SHORT NOSE SLR CARRERA GT DOORS AN THE REAR END OF THE ABOVE CAR MID ENGINE

                            MAYBE 16 PEOPLE HERE WOULD PUT UP $500.00 FOR IT TO BE CUT
                            Chrysler and Mercedes have merged so the cars do look very similar.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Re: Which would you want me to cnc mill? Would take approx 2 weeks.

                              Now that looks amazing truly amazing

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Re: Which would you want me to cnc mill? Would take approx 2 weeks.

                                Goldie try a list on this one at @ $500.00 each WHAT IS THE WHEELBASE ON THE Chrysler

                                1. IKR $500.00
                                In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

                                Comment

                                Unconfigured Ad Widget

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X