Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which would you want me to cnc mill? Would take approx 2 weeks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Which would you want me to cnc mill? Would take approx 2 weeks.

This list is for the wide benz slr

1. IKR $500.00
    2. Goldie $500.00

Originally posted by ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER
    Goldie try a list on this one at @ $500.00 each WHAT IS THE WHEELBASE ON THE Chrysler

1. IKR $500.00

Comment

So for $500 we get a zonda body?

That probably wont cover shipping to N.A. will it...

IKR for $500 does that get you a body? or how does that work?

I really like this idea in both cases but I think if this is going to be anything more then just a poll or put your name on the list thread, we need some more details.

Comment

That SLR looks amazing.

You can put me on the $500 list Goldie......

Comment

Hey guys,
          So if we put up the 500.00 and we get 16 people, Then we can buy a body for 2000.00? Also Goldie I am fairly new to this forum. Where are you located and if it is overseas from the US how much would the shipping be on something like this. Thanks
          Kelly

Comment

Originally posted by LarryG
            The Ferrari California has a 105.1 inches wheelbase.. The C5 104.5 ... almost perfect match.
            I agree! Corvette C5 is the best choice by far. I would most likely go for this myself it this was the kit and platform to decide on. What the hell - another project
            My Projects:

http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/bu...y-project.html
            http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/bu...-facelift.html
            http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/bu...430-build.html

Comment

That Merc is stunning, I love the fluidity. It gives off the Zonda look. The sides are deffinetly inpired by the cadillac cien. Sadly, it wasnt on the pole when I voted, I'd like to change my vote for the merc, insted of the Zonda

Also, im willing to send over the 500 for the merc, so message me if you decide on it instead of the zonda.

Keep up the excelent work.

p.s. I nominate the Cien but a Merc would do also

Comment

waaaao , SLR for for me too, put me down for the 500.00, but would like to know about the shipping too :-\

Comment

Originally posted by bartman
                  Originally posted by sactodreamer
                  I would like to see a California because it would be one of the easiest to find a donor for.
                  DITTO for me, this industry needs a good looking front engine car!! This is the best front engine car in years. I think you could sell a lot of them.
                  I LIKE THIS CAR too an for a front engine car it would make a nice kit
                  In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Comment

Hey Goldie you can put me on the 500.00 list for the SLR. That car is amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie
                      This list is for the wide benz slr

1. IKR $500.00
                      2. Goldie $500.00
                      3. DB9 $500.00
                      4. Carspancho $500.00
                      5. 6.0nut $500.00
                      6. Italiandesines $500.00

Originally posted by ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER
                      Goldie try a list on this one at @ $500.00 each WHAT IS THE WHEELBASE ON THE Chrysler

1. IKR $500.00

MAYBE Goldie could pull off TWO since the other is front engine
                      In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Comment

guys, i can't believe everyone is taking the SLR. sure its nice, but i think the ferrari california or a 599GTB is much more practical to build on a c5 platform. not only will you have a sports car donor, but you can mod the hell out of it and make it up to par with exotics. Plus where are you going to find the glass (windshield, windos, rear shield) for that Mercedes? its going to be a very tough build. I'd say Ferrari all the way. The zonda is awesome as well, but also a very hard build.

Comment

The 2004 Chrysler ME412 - The engine is from AMG, with 850 bhp @ 5750 rpm, with 850 lb-ft. (1150 N-m) of torque between 2500 and 4500 rpm on premium unleaded fuel. It was reportedly designed for Chrysler, but will probably be used by Mercedes in other applications (we'd expect it to appear in the Vision and perhaps the McLaren SLR). Use of the AMG engine was dictated largely by the need for high power with light weight (around 500 lb) and at reasonable development cost.

With a curb weight of just 2880 lbs. (1310 kg), the ME Four-Twelve has the weight-to-power ratio of 3.4 lbs/bhp a new performance record. In actual Chrysler speed runs, the ME Four-Twelve goes from 0-60 mph in 2.9 seconds, 0-100 mph in 6.2 seconds, and it will blister through the quarter mile in 10.6 seconds at 135 mph. The estimated top speed of the ME Four-Twelve is 248 mph (400 km/h).

I mainly like the side intakes and a few other hood features on the Crysler much more than the new Benz's design.... I realy dislike the ugly "nose" running down the hood of the Benz.. The lights and grill area do look better on the Benz..

I took the picture below at the 2004 Auto Show.. The Chrysler was realy neat looking in peson..

Any fans of the Jaguar.? I have never looked one over in person.. I just love the long, low, and wide look of the car in pictures.. And more the V12 prototype car and not the distorted V6 version that went into production..

The lovely looking XJ220S looks easier to replicate than the street car as well...

[img]http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/8214/mrferrari1kk7.jpg[/img][img]http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/6500/antfw3.gif[/img]

Comment

I'd go for the Chrysler ME412. Freakin awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie
                              Now that looks amazing truly amazing
                              I'm with Goldie..... Its Stunning
                              Will it be easy to make...on a donor chassis?

Comment

What about these?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X