Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which would you want me to cnc mill? Would take approx 2 weeks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Which would you want me to cnc mill? Would take approx 2 weeks.

IKR,

correct me if im wrong but your slr wide body seems to be a mid engine affair.

Comment

This car is waaaayyyy sexier.

Comment

What was the grey/silver ferrari on page 5? Does anyone here produce them or ...could?

thats def a dumb question but I See when people get the kits made they are only doing limited stock..

andrew

Comment

Originally posted by coughinblood
          Originally posted by jrslyrics
          The best part of all this is with combining resources...we can make Anything!!!
          LOL...Funny enough' this car reminds me of the soilders from the starwars? ...Those white and black ones......... ;D
          I would want that one!

Comment

Originally posted by Atack
            What was the grey/silver ferrari on page 5? Does anyone here produce them or ...could?

thats def a dumb question but I See when people get the kits made they are only doing limited stock..

andrew
            We (the kit community) are refering to that as the Dino or F250 Concept and I am working on it. I have a design in front of it and trying to opperate a business at the same time. On a scale of 0% (just starting out) to 100% (having the molds made and the first body pulled) we are at about 25-30%. Between the economy and depending on others I don't see there being a fast track to get it speeded up. But for those who know me I am relently and persistant. Unless this just does not make economic sense to complete I will build this car.

Comment

Originally posted by swoodard23
              I see Corvette donor all over this. In my opinion, this would be a very attractive build.
              My Projects:

http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/bu...y-project.html
              http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/bu...-facelift.html
              http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/bu...430-build.html

Comment

Originally posted by MacGyver
                Originally posted by swoodard23
                I see Corvette donor all over this. In my opinion, this would be a very attractive build.
                That is what I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by bartman
                  Originally posted by Atack

andrew
                  We (the kit community) are refering to that as the Dino or F250 Concept and I am working on it. I have a design in front of it and trying to opperate a business at the same time. On a scale of 0% (just starting out) to 100% (having the molds made and the first body pulled) we are at about 25-30%. Between the economy and depending on others I don't see there being a fast track to get it speeded up. But for those who know me I am relently and persistant. Unless this just does not make economic sense to complete I will build this car.

Oh awesome, thanks for reply. Was wondering....is that actually a ferrari car haha. Would be a awesome kit

thanks for your time 8)

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X