Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To anyone with a Watson 355 berlinetta.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To anyone with a Watson 355 berlinetta.....

HI all,

Is there any room to place the OEM 3'rd brake lite, above the rear window? On a Watson kit.....
    Me, I sell engines, the cars are free.&nbsp; I need something to crate the engines in.... Enzo Ferrari......<br />Today they are called garage&#039;s, yesterday, they were stable&#039;s.&nbsp; Eric Jacobsen...

Re: To anyone with a Watson 355 berlinetta.....

Yea it could be done, but why?

https://home.comcast.net/~deputy_dog/image001.gif

Comment

HI all,

I've seen one done on another kit, and was curious if it would work on the AD kit... Honestly, while the 355 is my favorite car, i'd want something a lil different then everyone else's 355.... If I'm ever in a position to build one, still in school, it would have the coolcustomcars.com FC360, modded, front bumper with the brake lite above the window..... If anyone remembers, I onced asked someone to host a pic for me, it was the pic of a 355 kit, nissan 300zx lites, and the ferrari 360 bumper, reeeeeeeeeaaalllly loved that look! That is the way i'd attempt my kit..... Since that photoshop, I asked, and had done another chop with the F360 CS front bumper, with 1st Gen gallardo lites, have a pic of that too....... Do have something in mind for a modded rear bumper too, but that would take someone posting another pic for me again......

Course, the only real problem i've run into, since i'm still dreaming, is badging the car... What would I do, call it the 355/360/430 evolution, lol.... It would mostly be F355, but would have the F360 CS type front bumper, and basically, center exhaust kinda like funnywheels but with a more F430 looking rear bumper......

It's still nice to dream!

Thanx all for your time!
      Me, I sell engines, the cars are free.&nbsp; I need something to crate the engines in.... Enzo Ferrari......<br />Today they are called garage&#039;s, yesterday, they were stable&#039;s.&nbsp; Eric Jacobsen...

Comment

You could leave the Fiero 3rd break light in the rear window. That would be less work than using the F355 break light. Or you could cut the area above the rear window and install an LED light bar or drill holes to install a bunch of LEDs.

Comment

HI all,

Great ideas Brastic!

Comment

Good 'ol JC Whitney has a decent looking led light bar about 12" long I used on my 512. Cheap and cut to fit up high where you wanted it, and it worked well for me. Checked online catalog and didn't see it but it is in the printed catalog available at your local news stand. Eric

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X