f40 with enzo front end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• f40 with enzo front end

what do you guys think good idea or bad idea?

Re: f40 with enzo front end

your picture doesnt show,

Comment

I like it. The wing and the front end makes the car stand out. I'll put some nice wheels on there and thats it. 8)

Comment

NOW that is how (F-word) SHOULD have made the F40. I never liked the F40 front end, it didn't really "go with" the car.
        It reminds me of those little 4 door rice machines with huge rear wings and the annoying coffee can muffler with some funky color neon lights underneath. :P The OEM front end would be nice if the rest of the car followed suit in clean, smooth lines started at the front, but it doesn't. After the front tire, the clean and smooth look stops abruptly and becomes sharp/angular, boxy, ending with a smooth spoiler/wing on the rear end, like the designer suddenly remembered what he was doing and got back on track at the last second. OR, if the car had a front clip that had the sharp/angular look that set the tone for the rest of the car I think it would have been cool. Looking at the Enzo bumper on the photo shopped pic above rectifies this design faux paux nicely, and should be offered as a fix to genuine F40 owners, kinda like a factory recall. Just my opinion.

Comment

I agree the front looks great.. Could you use your editing software to remove the wing and put the Enzo rear bumper on a F40? That would be a lot of work on a real car, but might look cool..

[img]http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/8214/mrferrari1kk7.jpg[/img][img]http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/6500/antfw3.gif[/img]

Comment

hey MR Ferrari! this the the best i could do....

not sure if the rear will work cause the rear wraps around more on the f40

Comment

hmmm..if you guys work on this a little more we will get a 2010 Testarossa!

Comment

like this?
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jntramey
                  like this?
                  FAIL :P

Comment

They all look good in their own way. Personally, I never liked the taillights and rear grille on the F40 - it looks pretty cheap, like someone built it in their garage. Err... wait...

Comment

Here's mine so far.
                      Still have to add tail lights, and remove spoiler.

Comment

wow this got side tracked a bit..... i was just woundering if it would of looked good to put the front clip from proto on my f40..... i think i might just sell it when im done it and build the enzo

any buyers the way it sits? all the parts are there it just has to be put together

Comment

Originally posted by SAFASTRO
                          Here's mine so far.
                          Still have to add tail lights, and remove spoiler.
                          like the rounded rear, thing is it mixes sharp lines with rounded , doesnt match IMO, maybe round the side edges a bit? so everything is smoother maybe

Comment

Originally posted by viciouscrx
                            hey MR Ferrari! this the the best i could do....

not sure if the rear will work cause the rear wraps around more on the f40

I'm digging the wingless F40.

Comment

bring the wing down half size maybe it'll look better

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X