CdRsKuLL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CdRsKuLL

you SHIPMENT GOES out on friday your PM BOX IS FULL , i will declare this a gift , to help on duties
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Re: CdRsKuLL

This is good news IKR
    http://signatures.mylivesignature.co...D765AC7574.png

Comment

Originally posted by ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER
      you SHIPMENT GOES out on friday your PM BOX IS FULL , i will declare this a gift , to help on duties
      You start a new THREAD to notify someone you sent them something?
      Without talent experience is worthless

Comment

quote author=CdRsKuLL link=topic=11475.msg137999#msg137999 date=1254391345]
        Hi fella.. I know what you mean about stoneleigh, I'm more of a have a look round the car.. have a beer and a good laugh. Not fussed what kit it is or you should of got this not that etc.. etc.. If someone's spent time planning / building and doing what they can then I have every respect for them.

Yep did build a DNA 360 and sadly had to sell it to fund the murcie project. My Murcie is coming along now and I will grab some pictures very soon. The build stopped for a good while to be honest as I ran out of money but its back on track and should be finished by xmas. All panels are now bonded on and the doors are getting the final care and attention that they need. My door cards should arrive soon from IKR so I can get the holes cut before the doors are bonded and then its paint time :-)

I also took on the extreme smartcar conversion and that's going to be MOT'd on Saturday I hope but I still have bits to sort out on that (leaking sump etc..) I drove it in fact to the petrol station last night.. big smile and lots of noise ! Which is whats its all about.

This is my Murcie as it was last April !!! since then all the panels have been bonded on and all the gaps set.. etc etc afew brackets have been added here and there for strength but work has only just started on it again and things should move along quite quickly now :-)

No point posting a picture of my smartcar as it just looks like every other one.. might even give your audi a run for its money.. lol

keep it up m8.. loving all the pic's

Steve

[/quote]

INFORMATION ABOUT HIS ORDER , THERE,S PLENTY BS THREADS TAKE YOUR PICK

WE ADD THE STUDS ON OURS

In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Comment

Originally posted by MURCI-ME
          at least he sent it .
          unlike some other people . >

Comment

Originally posted by MURCI-ME
            Not picking sides or anything, but if his PM box was full and he had no other way to contact him a topic is what anyone would do. I'm sure this whole topic can get deleted after he reads this

Comment

Communication is something we should be applauding

Comment

Thanks for letting me know :-) I will clear my message box as well.. tx's for the heads up on that too.

cheers

Steve

DNA Owners Club - DNA Kitcar Related Website
                Extreme Owners Club - Extreme Kitcar Related Website

Comment

nice one thanks.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X