X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gallardo

Seen this...

http://www.thereplicacarbuilder.com/...nigallardo.htm

Anyone know of a UK company that has the Gallardo kit? I know Extreme is working on one, well rumoured?

I also seen http://www.spydersportscars.com/ But its not finished?

Any info would be great on the Gallardo!

Thanks!!

Re: Gallardo

this is super replicas.

stay awayyyyyyyy

Comment

why are they bad replicas?

Comment

hey i hope this helps,its my rebody kit for the mr spyder from exactreplicas.co.uk maybe you should look up my thread,gallardo replica build starts here,anyhow heres a post from it you may find may help??good luck whatever you decide to do.

goodmorning sir and havnt seen you post on this thread fopr so long i figured you werent interested anymore?,anyhow always nice to have people appreciate what im doing,,ok re noone else posting pics ,well i guess everyone watching my build knows exactly what and "WHO" you mean ,,,and yep your right,anyone who will show you nowt..generally has nowt to show you.."well nothing worth looking at anyhow""lol"..

I think everyone on here knows there are three groups of people,who use these pages,the first group make nothing...they buy nothing.they just look and watch..the second build cars-kits -and bits for a living..therefore only want to show a pic of everything all finished,looking like a million dollars,looking like it took ten mins to build,telling everyone how easy it all was,and only posting on their own threads using false user names,you know newbie-newbie-newbie-newbie ..."UTTER CRAP"..
        then theres the other group..they build cars ,they show step by step pics in real time,they show how nice some things look and explain how hard it actually is..but this group also tell you how some things arnt so good,dont fit so well,need work to make them right,its a level of honesty the kit sellers-companies who are out to sell a product will NEVER do,"fill-ups" build etc is just what people who WIL spend money on are interested in reading,its real/its honest.its open,"infact its everything a vendors thread will never be".i think everyone on here is fed up to the back teeth with the first group..they aint real.total idiots,the second group ,well cmon expecting people to spend thousands on something that they wont show in the true light,wont show step by step pics,these companies ideas and mindset on how to show a car "after its all done"just dont work anymore..we can all go and buy a supercar mag and look at all the gloss,but hey that fix lasts for 4 maybe 30 seconds then its off to the next page to see the next super sexy supercar!!!.show someone a supercar being built "warts an all" ,its generally a different thing altogether..
        Show people whats happening is the way forward..i would add "imo",but hey youve read the mails on here,it aint just my opinion,so best the others get real,get a life,and come clean.."just for a change.

i mean comon can you see any of the kit sellers EVER posting a pic like this??headlights missing!!shock horror!!! different colour pannels!!shock horror..so much still to do!!!!shock horror..

nope it wil never hapen,,coz they dont live in the real world with the rest of us,they just dont get it at the mo....

a real pic.in real time ,with real trees and grass "what ever next"..
        tell ya what though,thats my wifes 993 turbo cabrio ,its one of only 17 ever built in right hand drive,and ive got to say the old fibreglass bucket sat next to it dont let the pic down however finished it is..
        Attached Files

Comment

hi sermstyle

welcome to the forum im mark from spydersportscars

our car is nearing completion please come and view at any time

we are building our around a full tube chassis , completely replicated interior , and audi v8 power

as close as your get without the huge running costs of the real thing, if you visit us in the the next couple of weeks we have a genuine coupe
          here you can compare ours to

thanks mark

Comment

Originally posted by gallardo
            hi sermstyle

welcome to the forum im mark from spydersportscars

our car is nearing completion please come and view at any time

we are building our around a full tube chassis , completely replicated interior , and audi v8 power

as close as your get without the huge running costs of the real thing, if you visit us in the the next couple of weeks we have a genuine coupe
            here you can compare ours to

thanks mark
            Excellent! Whats the UK law like with a car like your's? For road legality's and insurance?
            Very interested in your car, can you predict a cost yet?

alpina-ferrari how long have you been working on that? I checked out the site you linked but the links dont work?

Comment

hi sermstyle

its just like putting together any space frame build , like a westfied or seven replica

the cars built to be iva compliant so will need and iva test and then you can get kit car insurance from companies like adrian flux etc

please give us a call and i wuill talk through the build process and associated costs

regards mark

07956 904464

Comment

hi sermstyle

which ever route you take to a gallardo replica wheather it be my tube chassis or a rebodied mr2

DO NOT PART WITH ANY CASH TO SUPERCAR REPLICAS AS THEY ARE SCAMMERS AND ONLY SHOW PICTURES OF REAL CARS

good luck in which ever build you choose look to here from you soon

regards mark

Comment

Superreplicas=Superscammers.

Comment

sorry am really un-educated on this, first time hearing about this, been reading the forums all night..hah!

Am i right guessing, the MR2 option, is getting an MR2 and removing the old body and placing the new body on top/interior, insured as a mr2? And as far as the sound/engine you can tweak to your liking and try emulate the sound with exhausts nd ect..

With the tube chassis, you are technically building the car from scratch, using a tube frame, attaching bodyparts and building interior, and also your engine of choice, yours being the audi v8 (bet that sounds excellent)..and the end product is a kit car on paper, but looks as close as you can get to the Gallardo?

Guessing the tube chassis option being more expensive with the overall build and insurance, but better of the 2?

Although looking at extremecars, there Murci looks very stunning! But my hearts set on Gallardo..

Am not looking to buy or begin for about a year from now, with my target being at around 18K ready to spend on the project..

BTW allot of info to read on these forums, allot of bickering too haha

Comment

hey goodluck with what ever you do,your right about the rebody route being nothing more than just that,a re-body,a mechanical build is an entirley different proposal,my atitude is if you want atrue performance car with stopping power and an ability to behave in a safe maner just go out and buy a performance car already built,you easily buy a bmw m3/porscghe/etc etc if you want the noise and performance..
                      i personally own several performance cars,993 turbo and my own GALLARDO ESTATE "otherwise known as an audi rs6"

belive me going fast aint no problem here,but building acar from scratch that will ever be as safe as any performance car "aint gonna happen".....spend your money wisely young jeddhi "coz when its gone -its gone...!!

as for me my cars a 13k build from start to finish helped by some wheelin and deelin of parts....my car like any other pretend lambo will never sound like one.drive like one.hold money like one...or give you thtat deep down feelin of "look at my lambo on my drive"coz you will always know deep down what it is...

Now it must be obvious i aint no kit car hater,i have x2 of them at my house now,but i am a realists and therefore tend to tell it like it is,vendors "people selling kits/chassis builds etc are on here to sell you something."i aint".different set of values-different mindset-different ideas...but dont be guided by a dealer-vendor its just fools gold,sure they will show you a superbly built/finished ferrari-lambo rep looking like it just came off an italian sea ship,but comon stay real assk them to show you what it built like,what it went together like,all the important stuff,"my guess is your inbox "WONT BE FULL OF PICS"never mind though i dont mind showing you mine

these points are well worth remembering before starting to spend bucks.if you can handle the above and all you want is the sheer looks/beauty of the shape ,then yep procceed...
                      my gallardo kits not available in the uk anymore but i do believe its comming to the usa sometime soon!!!

goodluck.
                      jon
                      Attached Files

Comment

after reading so much, i dont think any other normal car is worth it now...i need a kit car in my life!!!

I like the idea of people putting their own twists on them, like the Vendetta from Gagliardi..Also came across a predator extreme (http://www.topgunextreme.com/fun_tim...ator_sale.html)..

Both stunning cars, but state side..I am not sure on costs of buying a car from the states and having it transported to UK..

Is there any UK kitcar's/designer's basing their design around the Lamborghini? I think i have opened up my eyes from just being set on Gallardo..

Thanks!

Comment

watch what comes out from DNA in the next year

Comment

Come on DNA what you got planned?

Comment

well seeing as they said they were going to do the gallardo over a year ago and they've posted in a thread titled 'gallardo' i don't think it's too difficult to work out...

only thing is with the exact kit becoming available again, spydersportscars space frame build, and extreme's gallardo 'coming soon' i think the market is a bit saturated already. although if it is anything like their 430 you can put my name down for the kit!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X