Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New, drawn, Lambo concept.... Loosely based on Countach.... link inside....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New, drawn, Lambo concept.... Loosely based on Countach.... link inside....

HI all,

Can't remember who was wanting to build that EV Countach concept, but I thought that he, or anyone else, may like this one too.......

http://www.lambocars.com/new/lamborg...ncept_car.html
    Me, I sell engines, the cars are free.&nbsp; I need something to crate the engines in.... Enzo Ferrari......<br />Today they are called garage&#039;s, yesterday, they were stable&#039;s.&nbsp; Eric Jacobsen...

Re: New, drawn, Lambo concept.... Loosely based on Countach.... link inside....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSqWdFpjg2o

Comment

That is SWEEET!! Love the youtube

Comment

That's not a lamborghini that's a deceptacon

Raj

Comment

now thats what i am talking about, and that has some of the features that i wanted to impliment into the ev. buy the way provo that is me that is planning the build. i now know what windshield i am going to use and i am still working on the door glass

Comment

Dam thats nice .... might just have to come out of retirement and build that ... :-\
            [COLOR=#ff0000]
            [/COLOR]

Comment

Definitely a student effort... busy, brittle and totally arbitrary forms not really understood by the designer combined with a juvenile video aimed at a 16 year old kid.

Comment

lol thats what happens when an enzo and a murci crash head on.

Comment

now which one should i build. hmmmmmm maybe something in the middle

Comment

Cliff... I can help you decide buddy... COUNTACH EV!!!!!! :

I was not impressed with the car I seen in the video and I totally agree with the other comment that this design was really "rough". A car like this is supposed to have lines that are sexy and the car I seen in the video looked like a bunch of wedges of cheese and to me there is nothing sexy about that (then again I'm not a mouse! ;D)

In all seriousness, it reminded me of a warmed over version of the Ford GT90 concept car from about 15 years ago that personally was never my cup of tea even back then.

Just my personal opinion and nothing against those who love this design.

Chris
                    Attached Files

Comment

there is someone building the "cnossus" concept in Houston tx, i met him at a sema event earlier this year, he is doing it all by himself. I spoke with him a month ago. He has the fiero stretched and is using a 3800 engine. He said he is using his murci kit and modifying it. I told him about Mad Mechanics forum, i'm hoping he posts something.

Comment

Thats just stupid. :'(

Comment

just an update, i have finially made up my mind on all the lodgistics of this build i am planning. i am going to use stuff that is already avaliable on the market. i now know what windows im going to use. the wheels will be from the gallardo which i now have. because im planning on using the cnossus front end i felt it needed better headlights so now i know what i am using thier. i am also going with the cnossus rear, which would look simuliar. i am going whith the ev look through the middle of the body but i am changing the side window so the whole thing is movable. i also am going to use a longer wheel base at least 105 and it will have the track width of the mercy. only thing now is finishing this new chassis of mine up and getting it of the jig. i have delayed this build on purpose, to finish up all my diablo molds which i am getting very close to being done. and i really want to build this body on the jig with the a chassis. i also know what im going to use for interior. and it will have room for bigger people. anyways this just am update and im still running down parts. i wanna have everything before i start.

cliff

Comment

Originally posted by cliffscustomfab
                            just an update, i have finially made up my mind on all the lodgistics of this build i am planning. i am going to use stuff that is already avaliable on the market. i now know what windows im going to use. the wheels will be from the gallardo which i now have. because im planning on using the cnossus front end i felt it needed better headlights so now i know what i am using thier. i am also going with the cnossus rear, which would look simuliar. i am going whith the ev look through the middle of the body but i am changing the side window so the whole thing is movable. i also am going to use a longer wheel base at least 105 and it will have the track width of the mercy. only thing now is finishing this new chassis of mine up and getting it of the jig. i have delayed this build on purpose, to finish up all my diablo molds which i am getting very close to being done. and i really want to build this body on the jig with the a chassis. i also know what im going to use for interior. and it will have room for bigger people. anyways this just am update and im still running down parts. i wanna have everything before i start.

cliff
                            Cliff, are talking about building the Countach EVO? If so, this would give me enough time to finish my Murci and save up for a chassis and body kit.

I've also thought about this project a lot and just the other day I seen some really cool oversized lighted toggle switches and I thought "damn those would look good in that EVO project".

Would you have it 3D modeled and CNC carved? I thought I had read that this was around $5k if you farm it out.

Those case lines around the flares and doors really make this car. My favorite color on a Countach was always white with the contrasting black case lines.

Chris

Comment

well i have not really sat down much to think about the interior. but i do have everything in line now, i am undecide on the wheelbase and track width, i have the wheels and tires from that stretch i did of russ's, but now i am getting ready to mount the reventon body on the car. so i am having to wait on it some. i would say i should have a complete chassis and body by end of winter who knows maybe a complete build to take to the spring car show at the charlotte motor speedway. the only way i could or will get this done any faster is if i see alot of interest in it and with buyers. of either the body or body chassis packages. i am considering a countach,mercy and gallardo mixed interior. taking the best features out of each. i did ask ikr how much he wanted for his lp interior but i never really got a straight answer.

i am looking for these interior pieces i am not looking for nice stuff since i will be hacking and grafting. so please if anybody has extra parts or parts they are not happy with and going to use, please pm me with details. i am not going to spend more than 500.00 on this interior for all the work that i will have to do mix and match all this together.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X