Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My murci replica stolen at extreme sports cars two weeks ago!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My murci replica stolen at extreme sports cars two weeks ago!!!!

cor blimey guvnor!

sounds like a case for the courts!

Comment

a personn of this website have just sent me:
      "U can post a scan copy of those prooves to shut his lying mouth...

And u are not aware if Chris been fired or not as Ashley/Damien didnt aware u about that.
      He have to take respondsiblity of his own "Extreme sportscars business" but not to push it to customer.."

Comment

No way !!!!

You should have made sure the builder had insurances , if you moved it to another builder then its entirely between you and the builder, why would Extreme be responsible for your actions !!

Comment

Originally posted by clones
          No way !!!!

You should have made sure the builder had insurances , if you moved it to another builder then its entirely between you and the builder, why would Extreme be responsible for your actions !!
          +1

Comment

Because for me, Chris Turner is Extreme!!!!! He wrote me with the email adress cturner@extreme-sportscars.com !!!!!!!! You find it hard to understand! He was an employee in March!!!

Comment

I realise that Extreme has taken a lot of schtick in the past and I've seen quite a few issues posted on here and on the extremeoc forums - particularly it would seem with international buyers - often because they didn't read or fully understand the content of Extreme's website, or perhaps their emails.

Despite the issues I've seen, I'm inclined to side more with Extreme on this one and props to them for coming onto this forum and giving a concise and detailed account of what happened. I hope they get the money that's owed to them for the work that they actually did carry out on this car.

Julien - your story seems to change, or become further exaggerated each time you post - you became so frantic on the Extremeoc site that they had to ban you. By your own admission, and I quote:

Originally posted by julieneichenauer
              It's right my car has not been stolen at Extreme Garage but to a subcontractor!
              So your previous post is a complete turn-about again on this point. It is absolutely clear from both your own accounts and that posted by Extreme that you car was not with Extreme, was not in their workshop, and not under their care when it went missing. This is something you have both agreed on and yet for some reason you keep trying to drag them into being accountable because you f*cked up and tried to save a few pounds by getting someone else to complete your build.

This issue is between you and the person you contracted. Not us (as members of a public online forum), and not Extreme.

I felt genuinely sorry for you when I first heard about your story, and I genuinely hope that the police is able to resolve what happened. But I also appreciate that you're trying very hard to get Extreme to pay you for something that has absolutely nothing to do with them. You hired someone else, why should they care? Even worse: you still owe Extreme money.

Get yourself together, and stop invalidating your own claims and stories on a public forum - if this even does end up in court, you're making yourself look like a total lying idiot.

Comment

I have nothing contracted with an other personn!!!! It's wrong! One day an other personn sent me an email from Extreme Garage! But it was always Extreme!!! Moreover, extreme does not make me a contract either!I have no contract from Extreme and no contract from Turner! But for me, My car at always been on the Extreme's responsibility! I am french, I do not know anyone in England!
                How do you want I meet an other builder?????? This personn wrote me from Extreme!! For me he was employed by the company!! He wrote me from cturner@extreme-sportscars.com , Damian Zacki used again this adress two months ago!!! I am not responsible for leaks or tension that can exist in this company! I'm not there! It appears clearly in the emails I received from Extreme is Chris himself who said that Damian was fired for making fraudulent business! I'll post this message on the forum! Maybe you'll understand!

Comment

I'm not in bad faith! I had to pay 7,500! I proceeded to bank transfer of 4400 and it was agreed that I pay the rest when I come get my car finished! it's not my fault if Turner has taken the money and hasn't paid Extreme for the work begun neither Paul Samphire for the parking! When I paid this sum, Turner told me well through emails that he had arranged with AShley and he had given 2500 for Extreme for the work made by they!!! If not ashley would never let go the car without being paid!

Comment

My first read on this forum and What a bad story

Comment

isn't it....?

Comment

Handing over vast amounts of money without the correct insurance cover is entirely the fault of the customer,

NOTE TO ALL !!

Just ask the builders if they have the insurances to cover all aspects, Build, loss, public liability etc, it ain't rocket science, I carry insurances for all possible events, its not expensive at all, so reputable builders should have it ! and get all quotes and pledges in writing then you do not have this drama !

Comment

One last thing !!!

Chris to the best of my knowledge was not an Extreme employee, He was a sub contractor for Extreme, you can sack (dismiss) sub contactors, but obviously the wording of working for Extreme seems to be giving some impression your builder was Extreme Cars, but sadly this is not the case, I once worked with Extreme, BUT NO WAY WAS I AN EMPLOYEE , nor was I a subcontractor, I was and still am totally in dependant,

You need to persue the Builder not the kit manufacturer, how could Extreme be responsible for your builders mistakes etc !

Comment

This issue is now being handled by the appropriate authorities - further discussion should be postponed until their investigation is complete.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X