Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IFG Lamborghini 6.0 for sale on EBAY

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • IFG Lamborghini 6.0 for sale on EBAY

    Hey I am new here but have been on this forum for a while....Look what I found on eBay....

    Does any one know anything about this Diablo. Is this Diablo any good. Has any one dealt with this seller. Is he reputable seller. I am thinking about bidding on it but want to know what every one think about this car and the seller. Has any one seen this car in person. If any one can tell me anything about this car and the seller will be helpful to me, I really like this car and really want it.

  • #2
    Re: IFG Lamborghini 6.0 for sale on EBAY

    Originally posted by lambolee
    Hey I am new here but have been on this forum for a while....Look what I found on eBay....

    Does any one know anything about this Diablo. Is this Diablo any good. Has any one dealt with this seller. Is he reputable seller. I am thinking about bidding on it but want to know what every one think about this car and the seller. Has any one seen this car in person. If any one can tell me anything about this car and the seller will be helpful to me, I really like this car and really want it.
    You forgot to post the link.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: IFG Lamborghini 6.0 for sale on EBAY

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Repli...item3cb358428b

      this one here?? The seller is Lambo-OEM. that's a CCIE / Yusha .I'm not 100%sure if it is him,but he sells lot of parts and everyone is happy.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: IFG Lamborghini 6.0 for sale on EBAY

        Thank you for the response. I would love to hear more comments from others.
        What do you all think the Diablo will go up to?

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: IFG Lamborghini 6.0 for sale on EBAY

          No more than 35.

          Anyone who pays beyond that needs to be smacked upside their head especially for a Fiero based IFG kit. :

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: IFG Lamborghini 6.0 for sale on EBAY

            Originally posted by VF1Skullangel
            No more than 35.

            Anyone who pays beyond that needs to be smacked upside their head especially for a Fiero based IFG kit. :
            Tube frame...North* for 35k
            http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Lambo...ht_1626wt_1123

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: IFG Lamborghini 6.0 for sale on EBAY

              VF1...

              I hope it doesn't go that high. It is already going more and more away from my budget. Are you saying that Fiero based IFG replica cars are bad? What should I look out for? What do I need to ask the seller? I have been looking at buying a Lambo for a while and this car seems to be the most complete and well better then any of the one I have seen. The others that I really liked were just priced too high. I don't know what the seller's reserve is but I hope its not as high as other car's out there.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: IFG Lamborghini 6.0 for sale on EBAY

                I'm pretty sure VF1 is biased when it comes to Fiero's, and can be quite sarcastic (rolling eyes)

                Will

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: IFG Lamborghini 6.0 for sale on EBAY

                  Originally posted by f430Scuddy
                  Originally posted by VF1Skullangel
                  No more than 35.

                  Anyone who pays beyond that needs to be smacked upside their head especially for a Fiero based IFG kit. :
                  Tube frame...North* for 35k
                  http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Lambo...ht_1626wt_1123
                  That car has been for sale for the last 4 years. Even though he claims its not a Fiero based kit it is b/c IFG's tube chassis still used Fiero tubs.

                  Esentiually your getting a spaceframe built around a Fiero tub.




                  Originally posted by lambolee
                  VF1...

                  I hope it doesn't go that high. It is already going more and more away from my budget. Are you saying that Fiero based IFG replica cars are bad? What should I look out for? What do I need to ask the seller? I have been looking at buying a Lambo for a while and this car seems to be the most complete and well better then any of the one I have seen. The others that I really liked were just priced too high. I don't know what the seller's reserve is but I hope its not as high as other car's out there.
                  No not really. I just don't think they are worth as much as lets just say a D&R kit. Their Diablo 6.0 and Countach was probably the best products they produced but if you look at their other VT's, Roadsters and such they didn't look spot on compared with other suppliers out there. Don't get me wrong I wouldn't mind an IFG body myself I just wouldn't pay premium dollars for it. Barry's performance built probably the best looking Diablo Replica besides NAERC.

                  The only thing I would ask him is about the V8, were is sourced from?, what transaxle is it using? and things like that.

                  Originally posted by wbnemo1
                  I'm pretty sure VF1 is biased when it comes to Fiero's, and can be quite sarcastic (rolling eyes)

                  Will
                  Again why pay premium dollars for one when you can go with a space frame which these days will cost you about as much as a stretched Fiero chassis? There's more options out there these days and Your more likely gonna spend more turning a Fiero into a Lamborghini due to the fact the car is approaching 30 Years old and things like rust will become an issue just like trying to restore an old muscle car. Then finding replacement parts will be an issue as time goes on.

                  Comment

                  Unconfigured Ad Widget

                  Collapse
                  Working...
                  X