No announcement yet.

Whats the story on this Gallardo kit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whats the story on this Gallardo kit?

I thought he bought OEM panels to make molds to replace the exact pieces? Are you sure the kit that was listed on ebay was the exact kit or the kit he made with only the front and rear pieces that were considered useable? Just don't like seeing all the attacks on here that are not always warranted.
    I am still doing plenty of homework before I part with any money, my only reason for being here at this point. I have no personal interest in any company here, just like to see everyone being fair including the customers of the kit makers.

Comment

I'm very quiet on this issue.
      As I said before, I did not invent, I HAVE PROOF OF EVERYTHING I SAID AND I CAN PROVE TO ANYONE COMING TO CHECK.
      Iīm happy to know Exact send the worst kit on pourpose, I study it with my lawyer, unfortunately I have been deceived again for other and this time I will go to justice.

You can lie, belive all the lies or invent all you want, we all know your partnership with Exact and will defend itīs / yours interests, as Spydersportscars was attacked, do you think the people are stupid ?, I donīt think so...

My Gallardo kit has nothing to be with any other kit, itīs really fast and easy to build ( like our SRC 360 or SRC 430 ), I gained the respect and the reputation with my work and my honest way during years and a lot of builds / kits, no with words from a self-defined " true builder " who has nothing to lose and a lot of to gain.

I donīt have nothing more to add, I think is pretty clear now, if someone wish to purchase something, ALLWAYS, make your homeworks first !!!!

Comment

When I was a lot more active on the forum I was approached by a UK based member who asked if I wanted to buy one of Exact's kits and 'splash it' said there were various backers but I dropped it like hot potato. [I still have the email trail]

Brian is a good guy and I agree with Jon, I wouldn't believe he would drag his heels on delivery or sell a sub-standard product to the public. As simple as that. I can't agree or disagree with Xisco but I can support Exact as I know them.

How are you doing Apina? Good to see the build progressing buddy. ;D

Comment

hey xisco_mallorca

whats up dude?? i rekon u got caught with ur pants down and good!!!!ur makin yourself look like a plank so just let it go!!!
          what kit are you selling,the pic shows the one i know went to spain...u know the one you state online threw away!!!!hey re your posts:

You can lie, belive all the lies or invent all you want, we all know your partnership with Exact and will defend itīs / yours interests, as Spydersportscars was attacked, do you think the people are stupid ?, I donīt think so...

My Gallardo kit has nothing to be with any other kit, itīs really fast and easy to build ( like our SRC 360 or SRC 430 ), I gained the respect and the reputation with my work and my honest way during years and a lot of builds / kits, no with words from a self-defined " true builder " who has nothing to lose and a lot of to gain.

just give it up bud,ive had it all before...when i used to brag up dave jones "i was part of that," when i bragged up enzo designs..."i was part of that"....and on and on and on.....its just boring!!!its just brain dead idiots like you who have EVERYTHING to loose when ur kits dont sell coz something else is on the market!!!if im part of exact im gonna give myself a written warning and dock my wages this week as the wing mirrors i have made are crap!!!!!!..........hear that xisco....my exact mirrors are CRAP!!!!...ooops just did myself no favours ..ooops

re your gallardo kit and your 458 kit etc etc etc ...i wish you well and hope you make millions of euro from them...but come on as a self confessed expert and trustable businessman surley you have just cost yourself many many many sales...

if your selling so many of your 360/430 kits surley new customers will now await your superb 458 or super easy to fit gallardo kit!!!i thought being in business meant marketing skills were important???afterall we all know the latest t.v sets and computers are already built and in storage for years before we get to hear about it???usually a manufacturer likes to sell as many of the old stuff before telling the world about the new stuff!!!!!...hey again i dont make kits so that makes you the expert "I GUESS ;D"

personally i rekon brian at exact/any other gallardo kit maker is spending too much time on magic mushrooms!!hell you can go buy a real gallardo for 45-50k these days...."why bother???
          if i had a share in exact/dna/enzo design/hell even ur toy factory id be spendin time on developing a re-body kit based on a stratos based on the mgf..u know a real desirable expensive car based upon a easily available rear engined soft top car that is ultra cheap to buy!!!hey genius i guess thats why i do what i do and your the king of fibreglass bling!!!

now all your crap about lawyers etc ,well i guess as you infringe and break ferraris ip rights EVERYDAY i guess your breif is top of the pile...a real genius!!!!!im saying this as your still at large and still making stuff so he must be good!!!!

now finally just so you get it dude...im not a car builder...i dont have a car kit makers business...i do however have a REAL job....funnily enough iim just down the rd from you at mo with work...hell not a fibreglass roller in sight!!!!!i could always say hi in person,the skies in spain are like your stories "very clear and i can see right through them!!!!

so while your dicking about with cars ..heres what im doing!!!!!
          Attached Files

Comment

as you can see from the last pic xisco i aint in the resin pots today!!!hey anyone seen the exactreplica job sheets for this month up here!!!!!!!

spain today xsico!!!!can you smell the grp up here!!!

one day bud you may realiose im as much to do with kit car kit makers as you are to do with ferrari....yeah thats right...NOTHING AT ALL!!!

Comment

This makes me want to completely forget about building a kit and just go buy a regular everyday car. Is this all necessary on here?

Comment

Originally posted by nzak
                This makes me want to completely forget about building a kit and just go buy a regular everyday car. Is this all necessary on here?

well bud if ur really a genuine first time builder who hasnt experianced the true colours of kit suppliers then like us all i guess you will real soon "if you bother to start"!!!!personally id recommend buying a built or part built car......NEVER spend more than 14k sterling "NOMATTER WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE OR WHO ITS MADE BY"!!!you will NEVER see your money back.....kit cars are nice to own but a pig to re-sell.this is advice thats unbiased and not based upon any kit maker

its an opinion i have and by the way i do like kitcars....i am building a kitcar"whenj time allows!"

the finished cars you see being wheeled out weekly are mostly produced by kitmakers and their minions....real builds take real private builders years..."NOT WEEKS/MONTHS BUT YEARS!! if its the truth you want there it is,if its a fairytale then hey we all know a kitmaker or two will soon chirp up

ok currentlty still overseas with work to all the pm,s but home nxt week

john

Comment

hey whats goin on ...xisco you seem to like telling the world what i do for a living here it is bud!!this is what i actually get PAID to do!!!

hope you like?by the way all pics are me...the union jack canopy...only one team in the world get to fly it and guess what??i run it!!..."yep thats me under the flag"!

when we land i usually usually get the fibre glass out and resin and get the lads in the troop to help me knock up a car body or two ha ha !!!

hey better stay on topic ..do your pannels fit like this? be great to a pic of them ..all the best
                  john
                  Attached Files

Comment

HalfMan_HalfBiscuit

hey how you been fella??sorry didnt get to say hi before but really great to see you back on here..thought youd jacked it all in??

ok re your comments i guess we can all see vwhat this is..after all when the traders dont come back and prefer to let a thread slip by it usually explains they know they are on a looser

ok HalfMan_HalfBiscuit stay intouch

john

Comment

Hi John,

I've been distracted by a restoration project to get me up to speed [MR2 MK2 as it happens] but always lurking on the kitcar scene.

I'll pick up with you on your build thread to avoid hijacking this one.

Loving the free fall pics BTW.

Comment

I know I donít join in on here anymore but I occasionally read up on whatís going on and I feel like itís about time the truth came out.

Xisco doesnít deserve to be accused like this. As far as Iím aware heís an honest and decent guy.

I also owe DNA and Exact an apology, something Iíve been meaning to do for a long, long time.

Itís a long story but I believe itís necessary.

It all started years ago when I ordered a kit from Exact with every intention of building my dream car ready for when I turned 17 and got my driving licence, my deposit was paid and everything was good. Things came up and I needed the cash. Enter Xisco. He bought my build slot from me and my name was taken off Exacts waiting list and his name replaced mine.

Months later the whole Goldie/Ethros/FastandFunky thing took off (but thatís a whole new story)

Anyway, I was one of the people taken in by that scam. For those who donít know we was having a body CNCíd for ourselves, with the intention of turning it into a kit that we would sell eventually.
                        With me being rather young and naÔve I also met up with him at the start of the group being organised and I gave him a substantial amount of cash to have my own project personal project CNCíd at the same time. Needless to say the progress on this was just as non-existent and the progress with the groupsí project.

After getting led on for months by ĎFastandFunkyí we were eventually persuaded that the best way to get things going quicker was by throwing more cash at the project, and ĎFastandFunkyís idea was that we should make a splash of another kit to get some funds coming in. He wanted the (then new) DNA 430 to be done, or the Exact Gallardo, and to a lesser extent the Extreme Murci.

We was all pretty desperate to get things moving or at least get some of our money back, especially me, having given him what was a very substantial amount of money to me seeing as I had only just left school!

So we agreed to try and get hold of a DNA or Exact kit to splash. As money was very limited he told us to try to contact people who had or was already looking to buy the kits to see if they would be willing to help us get hold of one.

This involved asking Xisco if we could buy back the kit he bought from me. He obviously let every other kit maker know about the group and what we was trying to do, although we wasnít aware of this at the time and we continued asking other people.

We eventually found someone that was interested in helping out and with me being the only other UK based member of this group I agreed to go to DNA with this guy. Thanks to Xiscoís warning, DNA knew about the whole plan and when I got there I was given a very clear warning from the guys, and thatís where the whole thing stopped for me and itís the reason I no longer play an active role in this forum anymore.

I have no idea what else has happened behind the scenes or what happened after that point or if there is a completely unrelated reason that Xisco has been accused but I hope hearing the full version of events will allow any misunderstandings to be resolved.

Sorry for such a long post but this was 2/3 years worth of BS that went on behind the scenes of this forum and a lot of people had a lot of wrong done by them and for any part I played in that I am truly sorry.

I was young and incredibly foolish. Fortunately I am a little bit older and wiser now and I realise just how stupid I was to get caught up in all that mess.

Exact and DNA have done some brilliant work and they have my utmost respect and once again I just want to send them a personal apology.

Comment

Originally posted by dazm1050
                          I know I donít join in on here anymore but I occasionally read up on whatís going on and I feel like itís about time the truth came out.
                          Nice one Daz. Appreciated.

Comment

Hey Daz any progress on your build???

Comment

dazam1050..................

well i guess you can sorta see why old xisco has got bent over and stuffed right up his colon then!!!!

thats the trouble you see "its a tangled webb we weave we we set out to deceive"!!! one thing im personally glad about your honest soooo long over due admission is this:

all my posts about the whole ripping brian at exacts kit were based on FACTS and NOT fiction as xisco and co kept saying!!

thanks for clearing that up at least

john

Comment

same old story on here then!!! the traders and kit suppliers who get all dizzy cant and WONT join in on a simple honest point....

GOSH no...it could harm kit sales!!!

john

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X