John Watson's Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Watson's Kit

Did anybody purchase John Watson's kit? If you did can you post some pictures of the kit.

Re: John Watson's Kit

Which kit of john's are you referring to? He has/had the 355 and the lp640

Comment

I have a 355 Spider.

Dave
      If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

Comment

HI all,

Funnywheels, and anyone else who wants to say something, !!!! How often does the 355 kit bottom out on the road?
        Me, I sell engines, the cars are free.&nbsp; I need something to crate the engines in.... Enzo Ferrari......<br />Today they are called garage&#039;s, yesterday, they were stable&#039;s.&nbsp; Eric Jacobsen...

Comment

Originally posted by Ferrari Berlinetta
          Which kit of john's are you referring to? He has/had the 355 and the lp640
          I am talking about the lp640 kit.

Comment

Originally posted by pavo_rodddy
            HI all,

Funnywheels, and anyone else who wants to say something, !!!! How often does the 355 kit bottom out on the road?
            My car bottom out on most roads. I have to figure it out by December 2011does

How do you wish to fix yours.

Dave
            If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

Comment

Originally posted by FunnyWheels
              HI all,

How do you wish to fix wours.

Dave
              Mine only bottoms out on driveways, but since I installed the wheels, I have not had an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by FunnyWheels
                HI all,

Funnywheels, and anyone else who wants to say something, SORRY TO HIJACK TOO!!!! How often does the 355 kit bottom out on the road?

How do you wish to fix wours.

Dave
                HI all,

Sorry to dissapoint, but I haven't the speciality of owning one of these beauties!
                Me, I sell engines, the cars are free.&nbsp; I need something to crate the engines in.... Enzo Ferrari......<br />Today they are called garage&#039;s, yesterday, they were stable&#039;s.&nbsp; Eric Jacobsen...

Comment

Originally posted by davmonk16
                  Did anybody purchase John Watson's kit? If you did can you post some pictures of the kit.
                  I believe there is already a photo thread dedicated to the AD 355.
                  [url]http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/build-diaries/8454-my-official-ad355-build-thread-sactodreamer.html[/url]

Comment

i have photos of the panels in my build diary and im selling what i have left of them. i have also issues with john and im disappointed.

Comment

i agreed on a price for the kit with john,i wanted to start with the front half.the price was 3500.00 i sent him a deposit of 1000.00. a week later he called and ask for the rest without finishing the parts yet.i agreed because no harm done he sounded like a good guy and we talked alot on the phone.ounce my parts were done i drove about 600 miles to pick them up,when i got there he said he made doubles of the left side fender and would send it to me next week,this is after the fact when i drove that long to pick up the correct parts,mind you its been since last november and i still dont have the fender i paid for.before to long i went ahead and gave him another 1000.00 to go forward with the back half ,a week later i decided to stop the build entirely do to unreliable parts and time to build a car from nothing,i decided to buy a damaged viper instead.i emailed john to not make the parts and didn't bother to ask for my 1000.00 back i knew it would never get to me and it didn't . and im still out of my fender,not good buisness,i emailed him twice this past month alone and no replys so i gave up and took it as a lost....i still have the front hood{inner and outer,roof and the sv style left fender for sale all for 1000.00 my lost your gain,ill throw in a partial plug of the sv front bumper for free.and i also have complete 2002 viper suspension for a build ready to ship,taking offers,john if things are not going good just let me know!!we all have issues but im a bodyshop owner and a buisness man and i make things right when i can at least communication.....at least send me fiberglass parts equal to what i paid you in cash??? at least ill have a fighting chance to recoupe the cash i sent ya???

Comment

Originally posted by tallon
                        Originally posted by sactodreamer
                        Originally posted by davmonk16
                        I believe there is already a photo thread dedicated to the AD 355.
                        He said lp640.
                        So he did........................my mistake, carry on.
                        [url]http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/build-diaries/8454-my-official-ad355-build-thread-sactodreamer.html[/url]

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X