Whose murcie is on ebay?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whose murcie is on ebay?!

It's interesting how they actually took the time to do the windshield/door frame correctly, splitting it like OEM and not having the entire front of the door scissor up.
    CJ

Comment

Originally posted by rundlc
      All I can say is get on a plane, go see it for your self, unless you know the person and know they have a good rep! Pics NEVER tell the whole story. If you are TRULY interested go touch and feel it. I bet there will be a lot of surprises.
      Ditto!

Comment

THis is not the first awesome replica he has sold on eBay . A year or two ago he sold an orange murci and a blue Aston Martin
        Replica based on a jag xk8. They were both awesome quality

Iirc the Aston went for $24900 and the murci for $36k

Its an armenian guy in. LA. Someone in the la area really needs to go see this because they are building Some amazing replicas

Comment

It's been removed :-\

Hopefully the seller was able sell it and it wasn't taken down for "other" reasons

Comment

it was re listed but now bought for 40,000

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...#ht_500wt_1182

Comment

BTW
              Stepan Terteryan built it

Comment

Stepan is the fellow from Triangle G ? nice build

Comment

Very nice car for a very fair price.

Comment

Waaaaaaaaaaay overpriced for that car, I hope the buyer doesn't get buyers remorse to soon. I have seen that car up close, and its no gem. Like all the cars Steve builds, its just for show. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING works on it. Not the A/C, none of the console switches, not even the horn. Steve is known for his finish body work, and thats all. Dont be fooled by the pretty exterior, underneath it is a wreck. Stock Fiero suspension and brakes, covered with fake chrome rotors. Frame streched with bed frame, or whatever metel he could find. All the wiring just left dangling under the dash, the old Fiero carpet left in as padding underneath the new, and so on. 40K for that car is a rip-off. I can almost guarantee you will see that car for sale again soon, once the buyer realizes what he has.
                    Only need to hook up the wires for the guages to work????? Why hasn't he done it then? The fact is, the guages are just dummy. I have never seen any of the cars that Steve has built have working guages in them. He evn told me when I bought my kit from him that you dont NEED the guages to work, you just drive with the flow, and fill the car with gas each time you take it out (LOL). I saw the bat wings work on this car. He has it hooked up to 2 linear actuators, and when the run to lift the wing, it sounds like a coffee can full of nuts and bolts being shaken. Seriously, its very loud. It also takes about 20 seconds for the wings to go up, or down. This is a typical Tri-G build, dont be fooled by the pretty paint.

Comment

I will give him $2500 for it as it is only fiberglass on a "85 Fiero and not worth any more then that.

Comment

Wow that harsh, and we wonder people stop posting pictures of there builds.

Comment

Playboy Replicas, thats just a childish comment.

Comment

I would replace the steering wheel right away and add paddle shifters. Get a better looking shifter for the automatic. Those are the two biggest giveaways in the interior. On the exterior I love the fact that the car looks real. The headlights and tailights look good. Im a big believer if you make your own taillights, tint them darker. The oem rims are an awesome touch. They need to be painted gloss black. The first thing I would do is ditch the fake brakes, put in some viper or corvette aftermarket discs and calipers, and cover the calipers with the lamborghinni fake caliper covers. Not cheap, but worth it. I would also redo the interior in alcantara to make it look a bit more elegant. The interior doesn't look bad if recovered. Personally I would ditch the gauges for some astra digitals. Modernize the look a bit like the revention.

To answer the question whose Murcie?

It now belongs to me. Watch what I do with it.
                            Yellow Vetter Carrera Gt-boxter based
                            White Vetter Murcielago-boxter based
                            White Gagliardi Vendetta
                            Gemballa avalanche 911

Team Mad Mechanics 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Playboy_Replicas
                              it is only fiberglass on a "85 Fiero and not worth any more then that.
                              But that's 99% of Murci replicas.

Comment

how many replicas do you have now madmods? are you finishing them and selling them or keeping them? vendetta, boxster murci, now this one? nice collection.
                                White Fugazzi Bentley Supersport Convertible GTC

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X