• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VF1Skullangel
    replied
    Re: Whose murcie is on ebay?!

Originally posted by dratts1
    You keep going negative. "80s junkyard donor" We all have our preferences and I can appreciate someone taking the time and money for a tube frame or whatever without having to put them down because I wanted something different. It's time to stop beating that dead horse. Nothing good comes from it and you've got to know that it's offensive to those of us who have 80s junkyard donors.
    Originally posted by Jets303
    This guy is seriously annoying already, for one we have yet too see you produce ANY car let alone all these fantasies you have in the works. I can sit here and tell you I've built a million cars but with no proof, your just another tire kicker. The whole tube frame over fiero things is stupid already. There are clear examples of bad ass replicas built on "80's" junk. Dratts, Murci Me, Myself. And seriously leave the whole "UK over any other country thing out", its just making you look bad.

Mike built the best replica I've see too date and his build was the single reason why I decided to build a car. Granted he may be rude sometimes and has a long history of false promises (with me anyway) but he has the best murci too date. Again we dont know how well any other car will be built, I know Im def going to give him a run for his money. Only time will tell at this point. He's right though, he does have a serious jump on us!

Its very obvious he's immature about this hobby. So quick to call a Fiero a tire kicker yet he's got nothing to say about the MR2 thats negative.

I've been behind the wheel of both cars as well as ridin in an original Lamborghini Diablo 6.0, I don't see what the problem is using a donor car like a Fiero or MR2 even if its a couple of years older for a build like this just as long as its not rusted your gonna end up transforming the chassis anyways so who cares if its a tube chassis or not?. Unless your an elitist were you need to have the best **** out there than fine go buy a real car!

Oh and PlayBoy I laughed at your failure of a comment you left me in the other thread so I wanted to show you this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sq9AeDP80tk

One of these Lamborghini's was a "Tire kicker 80's junkyard Fiero" you often bash while the other is an original car. Proof that a tube chassis doesn't make much of a difference...

Leave a comment:

• laegers123
    replied

Maybe he will lower the price?

Leave a comment:

• madmods
    replied

Originally posted by Joe 1320
    Why is the car re-listed back on ebay?

Item # 360393619671
    Because i got an earful on the car. Nothing works on it. Gauge needs to be wired..... All that should be done before the windshield is glued in. That means, tach, temp,gas, etc. Ac is not hooked up either.

Leave a comment:

• Joe 1320
    replied

Why is the car re-listed back on ebay?

Item # 360393619671

Leave a comment:

• cutlass442
    replied

Hey madmods where are you located ? I would LCD to see thus blue Nuevo when you get it

I'll buy you a coffee or dinner or something

Leave a comment:

• bangsters
    replied

i'd like to chime in this as well.

a kit being built on space frame is not any different than building it on a fiero chassis. I am not a builder and I have never built anything. But I believe this is simple logic, the same logic I apply when I run my business, build my customers' websites, build servers from scratch, and so forth. It is not the space frame chassis that makes the build special. It is the quality of workmanship and attention to detail that is most important. I can build a kit from space frame, but I will bet you 100% that my build will be inferior to say beemaman's build even if his build is not on space frame. he has produced builds before and is building one now, whereas I have not even gotten my hands dirty. So you see the space frame argument is moot point.

You can give me all the exact dimensions and best parts but if I'm not as a good a builder as the others here then my build will be inferior.

If you know what you are doing, and put time and effort and expertise in your build, you can turn any existing chassis to a quality kitcar.

just my .02.

Leave a comment:

• Jets303
    replied

This guy is seriously annoying already, for one we have yet too see you produce ANY car let alone all these fantasies you have in the works. I can sit here and tell you I've built a million cars but with no proof, your just another tire kicker. The whole tube frame over fiero things is stupid already. There are clear examples of bad ass replicas built on "80's" junk. Dratts, Murci Me, Myself. And seriously leave the whole "UK over any other country thing out", its just making you look bad.

Mike built the best replica I've see too date and his build was the single reason why I decided to build a car. Granted he may be rude sometimes and has a long history of false promises (with me anyway) but he has the best murci too date. Again we dont know how well any other car will be built, I know Im def going to give him a run for his money. Only time will tell at this point. He's right though, he does have a serious jump on us!

Leave a comment:

• dratts1
    replied

You keep going negative. "80s junkyard donor" We all have our preferences and I can appreciate someone taking the time and money for a tube frame or whatever without having to put them down because I wanted something different. It's time to stop beating that dead horse. Nothing good comes from it and you've got to know that it's offensive to those of us who have 80s junkyard donors.

Leave a comment:

• Playboy_Replicas
    replied

Originally posted by giveitup2me
    Exactly, you are IN THE PROCESS, whereas he has it completed, functional and nice looking.
    Trying this, trying that. When I see it, I will believe it. Until then, this man has it working, driving and doing well.
    I have built and finished a Westfield and a Cobra ... both on space frames not some "80's junk yard donor ... The Lexus is a EV and details of the build is on a EV Forum as the petrol heads on here did not like the EV idea .. As for the LM002 .. I will OWN IT, it is a REAL lambo not some fiberglass body dropped on donor. I plan to produce Bodykits of it to sale in the UK ... It was be on a Space Frame also ...

Now the guy was bitched saying no ones can say their car is better than his and then he said what he was bitch about others doing :. I just pointed out the FACT! ;D

Leave a comment:

• giveitup2me
    replied

Originally posted by Playboy_Replicas
    Playboy,

Not for nothing, but WHERE IS YOUR CAR?

He has way more say than you, at least he has something to show for it.

If you must know I am building a replica of the Lexus 2054 .. I am also trying to get my hands on a Lamborghini LM002 to design a kit to sell using a Audi V10 and Landcruiser tranny and diffs.
    Exactly, you are IN THE PROCESS, whereas he has it completed, functional and nice looking.

Trying this, trying that. When I see it, I will believe it. Until then, this man has it working, driving and doing well.

Leave a comment:

• Playboy_Replicas
    replied

Playboy,

If you must know I am building a replica of the Lexus 2054 .. I am also trying to get my hands on a Lamborghini LM002 to design a kit to sell using a Audi V10 and Landcruiser tranny and diffs.

Leave a comment:

• mr. K
    replied

Originally posted by Playboy_Replicas
    Originally posted by Murci-Mike
    LOL OK!! Remember, I have a 3 year headstart on you guys! I have developed parts that arent available to you guys ( true independent headlight buckets like OEM, folding mirrors, headlight washers, and the list goes on amd on). Remember, you guys havent seen my car in 2 years
    LMK when you're ready to compare!
    I can tell you now there are builds in the UK that have what you are claiming are not available to the other guys on this forum. You are about 5 years behind the UK guys and that is a FACT!

I'm not being arrogant. I just think that somebody claiming that someone else's build is going to be better than mine, when they haven't seen my car in 2 years, is childish.
    You have just done what you are bitching about ... :-\ Claiming your build is better than anyone else’s, you are looking like a bit of an idiot to put it politely.

I bet your build is on an old GM, not a space frame, your build is only a V6 most likely not a V12, Automatic Transmission also??

Most of the Lambo builds in the US use the old Fiero Donor and the kits are not close to the real deal.

When you have a Body moulded off the real deal like what Extreme in the UK has done, when you have OEM parts and the build is on a Space Frame with a 6 speed mated to a V12. Then boast about it!
    playboy please stop, a v6 or v12 doesnt have anything to do with the build quality, and what its based on doesnt matter as well as long as it drives good, and if its molded from original or not, his one is the most accurate clone ive ever seen. this forum is a second family to me, people are here to help eachother, to enjoy eachothers builds. please stop arguing that the one is better than the other and getting all angry about it. remember this is a friendly place for helping, not fighting.

Leave a comment:

• giveitup2me
    replied

Playboy,

Leave a comment:

• Playboy_Replicas
    replied

LOL OK!! Remember, I have a 3 year head start on you guys! I have developed parts that arent available to you guys ( true independent headlight buckets like OEM, folding mirrors, headlight washers, and the list goes on amd on). Remember, you guys havent seen my car in 2 years
    LMK when you're ready to compare!
    I can tell you now there are builds in the UK that have what you are claiming are not available to the other guys on this forum. You are about 5 years behind the UK guys and that is a FACT!

I'm not being arrogant. I just think that somebody claiming that someone else's build is going to be better than mine, when they haven't seen my car in 2 years, is childish.
    You have just done what you are complaing about ... :-\ Claiming your build is better than anyone else’s, you are looking like a bit of an idiot to put it politely.

I bet your build is on an old GM, not a space frame, your build is only a V6 most likely not a V12, Automatic Transmission also??

Most of the Lambo builds in the US use the old Fiero Donor and the kits are not close to the real deal.

When you have a Body moulded off the real deal like what Extreme in the UK has done, when you have OEM parts and the build is on a Space Frame with a 6 speed mated to a V12. Then boast about it!

Leave a comment:

• pj413
    replied

It is good to be confident, but let’s remember that this is a hobby and not a competition. I am in no way trying to discount your work or anyone else’s, but it seemed as if you were trying to start something when no one was claiming to have a better car. Also, I wouldn’t challenge to compare cars as some members have real murcielagos.

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X