No announcement yet.

Tatsushige "Starion"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry I think murasaki is 100% bs. Has never made a car. Has never sold it. And is only here to bash other people And hurt feelings of the old guys

It's very very simple to paste watermarks or words over the front of your pics and then no one will steal them and out them on their site . If you can build a $160,000 EV but can't post a watermarked pic then you are full of bs

Comment

Originally posted by CARBUILDER View Post
      I UNDERSTAND... You had a bad experience and apparently unresolved issues but I find your "old guy", "geriatric" comments very offensive and I am sure many of us OLD GUYS on here would just as soon not have you on here with us GERIATRIC car builders if this is your opinion of us. And remember this wise old saying ... "An old guy brought you into this world and an old guy can just as easily take you out." You have a lot to learn yet grasshopper !!!!

There I edited the original post and remove the old man comments!
      Last edited by Murasaki; 09-05-2013, 02:36 AM.
      [URL="https://www.icloud.com/photostream/#AH5n8hH4JHtYAg"]私のウサギさんです。[/URL]
      [URL="https://www.icloud.com/photostream/#AH5yeZFhGdtejZ"]私の日本です。[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by cutlass442 View Post
        Sorry I think murasaki is 100% bs. Has never made a car. Has never sold it. And is only here to bash other people And hurt feelings of the old guys

It's very very simple to paste watermarks or words over the front of your pics and then no one will steal them and out them on their site . If you can build a $160,000 EV but can't post a watermarked pic then you are full of bs

I gave my home address ... Catch a plane to Narita, then a Train to Shinjuku, then a train to Zushi, get off and Kanazawa-Hakkei Station and I will meet you there. I am happy to show you in person the Starion EV, and if you have a international Drivers License see if you can drive it.

Watermaking photographs ... Anyone skilled with Adobe Photoshop can delete watermarks, I know I do it all the time but not of cars... Normally photographs for Sun raises and Sunsets, Diamond Fuji and Pearl Fuji ...

You want proof ... like I said came and see the car in person.

Last edited by Murasaki; 08-23-2013, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rudyallan View Post
          Yea, performance electric cars are now in the realm of geeks and tech students. I am surprised that more EV cars are not coming out of Uni engineering departments. You could almost setup a silicon valley of EV R&D near a cluster of tech schools somewhere and attract some venture capital. The drive by wire and fully digital dash designs alone would pose some great challenges to electrical engineering grad students. Seems like I saw you post a really nice EV car that was made somewhere in eastern Europe by younger student types.

But the body styling is another story. I have never seen great bodies on any of the Uni EV cars. The body needs to be designed by someone that has an artistic flair. Engineers usually have not tapped the artistic side of their brain enough to take a Supercar body design to the next level.

You also hit on an interesting notion with going into car tuning in order to build up some capital and funds. You could take the car tuning business to the next level and both tune and convert the cars to high performance EV. I would love to see Acura NSX or a Audi R8 tuned and converted to high performance EV.
          The Allica and the new SIM-LEI and fast cars, but as ugly as a bulldogs balls.

This is the SIM-LEI
          Click image for larger version

Name:	SIM-DRIVE-SIM-LEI-EV.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.5 KB
ID:	375496

There was a few companies that started up here converting cars from ICE to EV, but all went bust with in 6 to 18 months, converting a car to EV cost more then buying a new Kei Class car here in Japan. At the moment EV's are just not worth it.

SIM-Drive tried to produce the Allica and that failed, they have tried to produce the Sim-Lei and that has failed, they also produced a 8 wheel Electric Bus and tied to sell that and that failed. The cost of the motors and batteries are killing EV companies trying to start up.

SIM-Drive are now doing conversion but they are lucky if they get 1 client a month.

You just have to look at the Aussie EV Super car, $45,000 kit car then once all the EV parts are tossed in they are trying to sell it for over $180,000 ... just not worth it.

The Tesla in Japan is a failure, no one has bought one because over priced. You can buy a Lotus cheaper then the Tesla.

I am still in love with the Cala, and been playin with that, dragged it from the 1990's to 2013, Shape still the same but all redesigned with new air intakes, new front and rear, new headlights with daytime driving lights, targa top deleted from the design, engine cover like one on a gallardo, carbon fibre body, carbon fibre and Alum chassis, Toyota 3.5L Twin Turbo V6 mounted to a Aisin 6 speed SAT with paddle Shifter. Thinking maybe a 5.0L Toyota V8 if all goes to plan

I have done like cutass said and put words over the idea drawing it to stop the design being stole from this site... What do you think?

Last edited by Murasaki; 08-23-2013, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Murasaki View Post
            I gave my home address ... Catch a plane to Narita, then a Train to Shinjuku, then a train to Zushi, get off and Kanazawa-Hakkei Station and I will meet you there. I am happy to show you in person the Starion EV, and if you have a international Drivers License see if you can drive it.

Watermaking photographs ... Anyone skilled with Adobe Photoshop can delete watermarks, I know I do it all the time but not of cars... Normally photographs for Sun raises and Sunsets, Diamond Fuji and Pearl Fuji ...
            bla bla bla, you dont even know how to adequately watermark a photograph, you never built an EV car.

You are full of BS. Another dreamer who has never actually done anything.

Comment

Originally posted by cutlass442 View Post
              bla bla bla, you dont even know how to adequately watermark a photograph, you never built an EV car.

You are full of BS. Another dreamer who has never actually done anything.
              Just because you buy a car already built by someone else does not make you an expert on kit cars, you did not have the brains to slap a fibre glass body on a piece of sh☆t feiro, so you went out and bought a POS with a body already mounted, you are NOT a builder, so stop trying to big note yourself as one!

OH do not worry I have shown some people on here in PM the car, these people know me from when I was on the forum under my original ID Black Ops about 7, 8 years ago, I trust them NOT to be posting the pic's all the net.

People like you that could not built a car are the type of people I do not trust one bit.

On leaving High School I was a Motor Rewinder, and electrical fitter. My job was mainly Electric Motors, so I know about them very well. Putting a electric motor in a vehicle is easier then doing a engine swap, it is that simple. First EV I built was the Cheetah designed by John Bidwell ...You buy the manual for about A$45 and you built it yourself, following the manual.

John's EV album
              http://www.evalbum.com/615

I went for Li-ion 72 Volts, with a Pancake motor rated also at 72V the bike had a top speed just under 105km/h, any idiot can build this even someone like you, then again you would need to learn how to pick your knuckles off the ground first!

The Cheetah build was posted on this forum, before the forum name change, but when I left, I deleted all my posts and the account, because people like you that could not superglue a broke mug back together, at the time claimed EV were crap and the forum was for petrol heads, so it was a waste of time posting about EV Builds because no one was interested in them.

All my EV project are now posted on Japanese EV Forums. The people do not go out of their way to try and big note themselves like you have cutass, they help one another with projects and there are monthly get togethers for drinks, parties and checking out one another projects.

As for Watermarking photos ... child's play.
              Last edited by Murasaki; 09-14-2013, 02:23 AM. Reason: Spelling!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X