No announcement yet.

Tony Stark's new Acura NSX is a Kit car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What colour is this? Black Cherry Pearl?

Comment

Looks like its mated with a saturn sky
      Yellow Vetter Carrera Gt-boxter based
      White Vetter Murcielago-boxter based
      White Gagliardi Vendetta
      Gemballa avalanche 911

Team Mad Mechanics 2016

Comment

I don't think it's a ripoff or anything illegal. First off, the acura logo is right there, so I would assume they have Acura's permission for it.

2nd, the car is not out yet, it a prototype design, so in no way is this fraud. And I guess it's more exposure and marketing for Acura to have them as the car for Tony Stark.
        Posted via HTC or Windows 10. Images hosted on [url]www.PixelsBin.com[/url].

Comment

I went looking and Acura gave them permission to build it for the movie, but if the car goes over 10mph the panels come off I also read, do not know how true that is.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.C View Post
            I went looking and Acura gave them permission to build it for the movie, but if the car goes over 10mph the panels come off I also read, do not know how true that is.
            Looks like over 10 MPH there:
            [url]http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/build-diaries/8454-my-official-ad355-build-thread-sactodreamer.html[/url]

Comment

I posted about this kit almost a year ago and someone claimed that it was NOT an NSX underneath then. Well here it is....

Comment

any more info?

Comment

A 3D was made of it... not 100% actual of course.

Acura NSX convertible 2012 3D Model download (3ds max, obj formats) | Humster3D store

I'd like to trade the Lexus Lf-LC with the Ferrari Berlinetta models I have for a copy of this NSX if anyones interested.
                  ArashB
                  Active Users
                  Last edited by ArashB; 06-22-2012, 06:37 PM.
                  Follow my designs on Facebook fan pages.:cool: [url]http://www.facebook.com/AutoArts[/url]

Comment

The Avengers Acura NSX Roadster: making of - Car Body Design

Comment

It would be pretty awesome if someone can replicate this body and slap it on the current NSX....

Comment

wish..............

Comment

the nsx is quite expensive itself, let alone put a kit on top of it. it ain't worth it

Comment

always room for improvement.

Originally posted by emperor5k View Post
                            the nsx is quite expensive itself, let alone put a kit on top of it. it ain't worth it

Comment

You can find a 91 93 nsx donor for 18 22k no problem, if you were doing
                              a body only this would be a sweet conversion. IMHO this would be a much better
                              swap than most cars. Wish they would do a kit Id be all over it!

Comment

I have to admit, I think it would be a cool conversion also. The only problem is that they will eventually release the actual car, and even though it would cost twice as much to buy the new one as opposed to the conversion, it will hold it's value and have a lot more options, and you wouldn't have a car you cut the roof off of. I would have a little bit of a hard time cutting up a cool car to update it unless it was already damaged pretty significantly.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X