Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rockstar Replicas New Bentley Dash ! Matt is getting some competition !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rockstar Replicas New Bentley Dash ! Matt is getting some competition !!!

Hi , I usually don't post much , BUT I just had to share this Picture that I got from RockstarReplicas.com The tag on the bottom left of the picture says" Replica Dash ",
    Replica of What ,
    It looks like some one splashed a part off an old bumper cover or something. Why would a legitimate company want to post most of the terrible pictures they have on their website.
    They Claim to have sold 23 GTC kits since Jan. &
    8 pre-sales of the Coupe kit. I hope no one here was one of there Phantom Buyers !!!! Click image for larger version

Name:	rrdash.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.8 KB
ID:	388760

Lol their shop is a friggin dump!

Comment

That's no shop , that's somebody's backyard

Stay away from these people
      It's not worth the lower price

Comment

Trash on the fence

Here is another shot of their warehouse and their inventory ,They look like most peoples rejects!Click image for larger version

Name:	rockstar.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.0 KB
ID:	372754

Comment

ok guys, i dont get this...
          where is the rop of this dash i tried hard to figure it out, but i cant, i simply can't?! :'(

Comment

competition is FIERCE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by smallblocksteve
              Matt and Rob AKA GAY Z and their desperation has reached an all time low!!
              IF YOU TAKE A CLOSE LOOK @MADMECHANICS WEBPAGE/FORUMS, FUGAZZICARS
              clearly owns approx 14-15 confirmed accounts on here, all suprisingly PRAISING their OWN
              work, while downing anyone in their way, INCLUDING VINNY, RStar, and AUTO ILLUSIONS WEST
              JIM FROM SIXTEN COACHES HAS REMOVED HIS EBAY ALLIANCE
              with them due to quote....No one was biting on his kits! His price is way too high,
              And he is too cheap to advertise....end quote not my words, Jims own words. Send him an
              email and ask him about it, and remember, this was the guy who said Gay-z hit a REAL HOMERUN
              with his sebring kit. Ha
              So shelby......I mean Gay Z.....what we all want to know, is how do you have time to
              Maintain all these phantom accounts & run a struggling shop? It's really quite amazing
              really, check all his posts, same style with lack of creativity, I USUALLY DON'T POST HERE...
              UH HUH.....HE FOOLS ALL THE SIMPLETONS, BUT COME ON, THAT'S ABOUT IT,
              STEP YOUR GAME UP, grow up guys,,
              I AM ONE OF ROCKSTARS So called "PHANTOM BUYERS" and have been watching this pathetic
              drama that gay z starts here with everyone on MM FOR SOMETIME NOW, I mean, rockstar is
              making and selling kits, And not responding to you for a reason,
              If you both have similar products great, but the fact that you are the PLAYGROUND BULLY shows
              Your potential customers that you seem desperate, Good luck to Gay z and rstar, vinny and auto ill west
              Just stop with the fake account stuff FUGAZZI BECAUSE IN MY OPINION IT'S MAKING YOU LOOK DESPERATE!

What are you talkin about man? Fugazzicars has an account and my installer jimmy has one. I deff dont want to start any fights. The more you post about your friend Rockhead the more ridiculous you look man.

Comment

lol

Originally posted by smallblocksteve
                Matt and Rob AKA GAY Z and their desperation has reached an all time low!!
                IF YOU TAKE A CLOSE LOOK @MADMECHANICS WEBPAGE/FORUMS, FUGAZZICARS
                clearly owns approx 14-15 confirmed accounts on here, all suprisingly PRAISING their OWN
                work, while downing anyone in their way, INCLUDING VINNY, RStar, and AUTO ILLUSIONS WEST
                JIM FROM SIXTEN COACHES HAS REMOVED HIS EBAY ALLIANCE
                with them due to quote....No one was biting on his kits! His price is way too high,
                And he is too cheap to advertise....end quote not my words, Jims own words. Send him an
                email and ask him about it, and remember, tIhis was the guy who said Gay-z hit a REAL HOMERUN
                with his sebring kit. Ha
                So shelby......I mean Gay Z.....what we all want to know, is how do you have time to
                Maintain all these phantom accounts & run a struggling shop? It's really quite amazing
                really, check all his posts, same style with lack of creativity, I USUALLY DON'T POST HERE...
                UH HUH.....HE FOOLS ALL THE SIMPLETONS, BUT COME ON, THAT'S ABOUT IT,
                STEP YOUR GAME UP, grow up guys,,
                I AM ONE OF ROCKSTARS So called "PHANTOM BUYERS" and have been watching this pathetic
                drama that gay z starts here with everyone on MM FOR SOMETIME NOW, I mean, rockstar is
                making and selling kits, And not responding to you for a reason,
                If you both have similar products great, but the fact that you are the PLAYGROUND BULLY shows
                Your potential customers that you seem desperate, Good luck to Gay z and rstar, vinny and auto ill west
                Just stop with the fake account stuff FUGAZZI BECAUSE IN MY OPINION IT'S MAKING YOU LOOK DESPERATE!
                This is Jimmy, the other person at fugazzi with a mm account, I just took a break from building actual cars to post this. Fugazzi is transparent,we have nothing to hide, this drama is just silly. If you want to know about us, look up reviews, check YouTube, pick up the may issue of dub magazine, or come say hi at our both at the SEMA show in Vegas. Have a great day guys!

Comment

I'm right here and I can't even understand your ghetto English . Please learn how to construct a paragraph before you post.

I'm not affiliated with fugazzi in any way. I saw his cars at SEMA in Las Vegas last year and was very impressed. I have yet to see one other finished car from another company. Pictures of individual panels in someones backyard is not my idea of a reputable company, even if they are $2/3000 cheaper than fugazzi

Comment

Originally posted by made2last
                    Haha, bedrock that's funny, but not as funny as GAY Z tho, what a name!
                    So did Jim really drop his support on eBay? I want to know why if so.
                    This is not the first time I've seen this about Gay z doing underhanded things, he is clever ,
                    ya gotta hand it to him, but this is why I WOULD NEVER TRUST HIM ENOUGH TO BUY A KIT FROM HIM.
                    He has his chronies do the dirty work and then he chimes in ,vinny told me awhile ago about Matt when
                    I was shopping kits, Rockstar never said anything bad or good, just to be careful when choosing a kit,
                    And auto illusion said the same thing as vin,
                    ,he even has his builders on here, strength in numbers! My ONLY question
                    is where fauxrrari , macguver, and shelby? Keep up the good work guys,
                    ..IF YA AIN'T CHEATING, YOU AIN'T TRYIN!

Let start by saying that you do not know me or anything to do with my business so dont make assumptions about how i do things. Sixten pulled his add cuz i told him to. He was making no progress and using my name to much and it was making me uncomfortable. As i told you, the only accounts we have here are me and jim my installer(chronie as you put it). Of corse i have people working at my shop other than me how do you think i get so much done. The people that stick up for me on the site have eather met me in person or have seen my work. Fugazzicars work speaks for itself, im sorry that some of you are jealous of that. Fugazzi means fake---duh--- we make fake cars----get it---its funny thats why i named it that. The name doesnt matter when you put out quality. You people are makin fools of you self by posting this garbage. You get on my HARDTOP build thread and post a link to your buddies website to show the hardtop he has. I was accually worried for a second till i saw those pics--hahahhaha---you should just not talk at all. You will look better if you dont speak. All of the crap talkers are conected to rockhead in some way, im just sayin, Its obvious. I post thing here to share them not to start crap so just leave me alone.

Comment

I too, like fauxrrari, saw Matts cars at SEMA and am not affiliated with Fugazzicars. The fit and finish of their raw kit is way better than most of the fiberglass kits I have seen or worked with. I own and operate a shop that only builds hotrods,replicas and restorations and can proudly back up all my work and can show you some of the horrible fiberglass cars we have had to rework, Matts cars are by far the best I have seen and look forward to building one in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by RockStarReplicas
                        Hey guys...Ha! I love this phantom thread you started, Thanks for the mention guys! Keep on going to car shows and making youtube videos!
                        You are making me money! Since you guys acutally work for me, you know what, go ahead and take the rest of the day off!
                        But no seriously, Keep up the good work!
                        RockStar Replicas
                        Hhahaha, you got me there. Someone has to do all the hard work. Your welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by tallon
                          Why do they use Rockstar GAMES and Energy drink logos? Is that legal?
                          Using another company's trade mark is illegal in the USA but it has to actually be their trademark. There are many examples of company's with similar names to others who; as a catch, use a similar looking logo. Compare Dr. Thunder to Dr. Pepper for instance (which is a little cut throat but not illegal. Rockstar Replicas trade mark LOOKS very similar to Rockstar Games but it's not quite the same. So technically it's a different logo. On top of that, RR is not in the same market as Rockstar Games (therefore not in competition) nor are they posing as them, so on top of being legal, they're also completely harmless.
                          Last edited by ronin; 06-12-2012, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Looks like I found a completed rockstar /vinny car

eBay 170897796221

That thing is hideous . Looks more like the Sebring than a bentley
                            Worst of all he posts fugazzi lawsuit papers claiming they built this car!!

The panel gaps are horrific and it doesn't look like a bentley at all

Anyone who knows Anything knows that fugazzi made the supersport front end, not this one

Comment

I would have waited until the car was finished before posting pictures on ebay. It appears to just have the panels in a rough mount position and it looks like it has smaller wheels because there no room for the correct wheels on the front axle.
                              http://jimdinner.wordpress.com/

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X