Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Extreme Sports Car Awful Experience...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Extreme Sports Car Awful Experience...

my story ... well ... i found extreme on internet saw they were from hull (1hrs drive from me) and i went to visit them 3 times before i ordered. damien zacki told me for around 22,000 he could get me one built with a v6 or v8 engine within 3 months... so i paid in 3 stages up to 15,000 then my build stopped in december 2011, went around every few weeks or so and my car was still under a dust sheet 7 weeks later with no doors on, seals, glass, lights, bonnet, no engine... i never recieved a log book for the doner car. they stopped answering my calls, my emails, voice messages etc. so i kept turning up to see no further work done on my car. so i started asking questions on their forum asking if anyone was having problems with getting intouch with them, and this made them fall out with me and damien emailed me saying i cost them 2 sales so they was not going to finish my build and told me to collect the car... i said no cos there was not 15k worth of work done on it and i wanted a refund (feb 2012)... they said yes send me your bank details and ill refund you... then 5 weeks later no money still ... then i asked if i could collect my car instead along with what was agreed in the reciept i got and they said no, they will refund me... 2 weeks went by and still no refund... then i went to my solicitor, we agreed to give them another chance to pay me back within 14days before we issued court proceedings ... got nothing.... then a further 7 days... then i got 7000 back... Ashley martin sent my solicitor an email saying he'd sent the whole 15k back... but it was only 7000, so its going to court now.

while it was under the dust sheet i sent them many emails asking when it was going to be finished, no reply, when i saw damien one time i turned up he said 8 weeks is 'ample time' to finish it... thats was begining of jan 2012.

their customer service and after sales once they have your money is beyond a joke. i think they should not be telling ppl it only takes 3 months when it clearly doesnt. if i knew it would take a year i would have still been fine with that but they never say that. i bet once finished the cars they build are quality. but ive never seen one that they have finished... damien said he was going to get one to show me or sort something but that never happened...

The stressed they have caused me and my family has been unbarable at times. i am never trusting an internet based company again.

has anyone else had similar problems?

if i get my 8000 back i will let you all know... i would have bought a house to rent out with that money which would have earnt me a decent income and investment... theyve cost me nearly a year of rental income plus the investment becaause of their lies. its wrong they are still keeping my 8000... its not theirs now... if i ran my business this way id have nothing left.

Oh no, not another '3 months to make a replica' promise. Some people shouldn't be in business. Unfortunately, Extreme Sportscar's reputation is pretty well documented on the internet for not being the best. They have an annoying tendency to forget parts when sending out kits and their communication is atrocious. They may make good parts, but they aren't the best business to deal with when it comes to replicas.

I hope everything works ok in the end.

Chris

Comment

Good luck getting your money back. It''s a shame that people have to resort to lying and unfilled promises to collect money from unknowing customers. Then they have the audacity to accuse you of costing them 2 sales or whatever. Did you tell them that it was their fault for not communicating with you, and avoiding you and not man-ning up to the fact that they were behind schedule? What a bunch of idiots. Unfortunately they'll make money on other peoples dreams of owning an exotic or replica of one by telling them the same thing they told you to get your hard earned cash. Keep us posted

Comment

Originally posted by notnilc20 View Post
        Good luck getting your money back. It''s a shame that people have to resort to lying and unfilled promises to collect money from unknowing customers. Then they have the audacity to accuse you of costing them 2 sales or whatever. Did you tell them that it was their fault for not communicating with you, and avoiding you and not man-ning up to the fact that they were behind schedule? What a bunch of idiots. Unfortunately they'll make money on other peoples dreams of owning an exotic or replica of one by telling them the same thing they told you to get your hard earned cash. Keep us posted
        Sorry to hear about all that's gone on and hopefully you will get your money back.
        It's a shame that companies can not be trusted.

There's not many kit car companies and the ones that are legit like DNA dont get the justice they deserve cus of other people.

If anyone needs to trust a company regarding kitcars then I'd always recommend DNA.I'd have no problem giving them a deposit and as you have seen on this site there's loads of finished and quality DNA cars built

Goodluck buddy

Comment

Join the Q in getting your money back and there is a big Q

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Trim View Post
            my story ... well ... i found extreme on internet saw they were from hull (1hrs drive from me) and i went to visit them 3 times before i ordered. damien zacki told me for around 22,000 he could get me one built with a v6 or v8 engine within 3 months... so i paid in 3 stages up to 15,000 then my build stopped in december 2011, went around every few weeks or so and my car was still under a dust sheet 7 weeks later with no doors on, seals, glass, lights, bonnet, no engine... i never recieved a log book for the doner car. they stopped answering my calls, my emails, voice messages etc. so i kept turning up to see no further work done on my car. so i started asking questions on their forum asking if anyone was having problems with getting intouch with them, and this made them fall out with me and damien emailed me saying i cost them 2 sales so they was not going to finish my build and told me to collect the car... i said no cos there was not 15k worth of work done on it and i wanted a refund (feb 2012)... they said yes send me your bank details and ill refund you... then 5 weeks later no money still ... then i asked if i could collect my car instead along with what was agreed in the reciept i got and they said no, they will refund me... 2 weeks went by and still no refund... then i went to my solicitor, we agreed to give them another chance to pay me back within 14days before we issued court proceedings ... got nothing.... then a further 7 days... then i got 7000 back... Ashley martin sent my solicitor an email saying he'd sent the whole 15k back... but it was only 7000, so its going to court now.

while it was under the dust sheet i sent them many emails asking when it was going to be finished, no reply, when i saw damien one time i turned up he said 8 weeks is 'ample time' to finish it... thats was begining of jan 2012.

their customer service and after sales once they have your money is beyond a joke. i think they should not be telling ppl it only takes 3 months when it clearly doesnt. if i knew it would take a year i would have still been fine with that but they never say that. i bet once finished the cars they build are quality. but ive never seen one that they have finished... damien said he was going to get one to show me or sort something but that never happened...

The stressed they have caused me and my family has been unbarable at times. i am never trusting an internet based company again.

has anyone else had similar problems?

if i get my 8000 back i will let you all know... i would have bought a house to rent out with that money which would have earnt me a decent income and investment... theyve cost me nearly a year of rental income plus the investment becaause of their lies. its wrong they are still keeping my 8000... its not theirs now... if i ran my business this way id have nothing left.
            Similar problems, mate, look at dna owners for extreme murci and 430 for sale,,,, mate, im going after them, fancy joining me?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X