Ferrari california on nissan 350z

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferrari california on nissan 350z

Just thought I'd share this kit I found on ebay. It doesn't look too bad however its not that accurate at all and its not a convertible. This kit's got nothing to do with me.

NEW FGP KIT Nissan ( 350z ) F California Kitcar replica Bodykit | eBay

Still looks pretty darn cool.

Comment

It looks like a nice executed kit, just the rear has some large gaps. This is probably more slicker then the California but that Ferrari design sucks and I wonder why they didnt show a straight side shot... I have a feeling the grill nose sticks out too much and might look funny.

more kits on their website.
      Kitcar Kits
      Follow my designs on Facebook fan pages. http://www.facebook.com/AutoArts

Comment

Looks good to me

Comment

I agree with you Arash, we need a side on shot to see if the front and rear overhangs work. I made this layup ages ago with the California body over a Mercedes sl r230 which I think works well. Similar dimensions, convertible top like a California and A Damn good engine.

Comment

The roof line of the Mercedes and the fact that its convertible, powerful and luxurious inside make it a great donor... overall it could just be a little pricy for most consumers but something worth saving for.
            Who ever get a good f12 made will be making good easy money.
            Last edited by ArashB; 08-27-2012, 04:37 PM. Reason: eidted everything
            Follow my designs on Facebook fan pages. http://www.facebook.com/AutoArts

Comment

If I will ever do another project it will be SL to SLR the only problem will be stretching front end

Comment

That kit was molded from the actual car. I would build it on a convertible. These guys always have cool parts on ebay. I would like to purchase their build dvd.
                Yellow Vetter Carrera Gt-boxter based
                White Vetter Murcielago-boxter based
                White Gagliardi Vendetta
                Gemballa avalanche 911

Team Mad Mechanics 2016

Comment

Sl to Ferrari California seems like a great project

You can get wrecked sl at copart for under $5000, get one with front damage so the top still works

Comment

yeah the kit prob fits like sh*t like all there other kits and will come with alot of missing parts. And what they call a build dvd is just some photos which was a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Replica_Happy View Post
                      yeah the kit prob fits like sh*t like all there other kits and will come with alot of missing parts. And what they call a build dvd is just some photos which was a joke.
                      Replica, I'm curious what did you buy from them?
                      White Gagliardi Vendetta
                      Gemballa avalanche 911

Team Mad Mechanics 2016

Comment

Hey mate was an f430 kit. Got told for the whole kit everything will be included. Ended up missing so many parts, eg rear light, engine cover, engine cover lid, door cards, soft top was just matterial no construction and the panels did not line up at all over i cant count the hrs needed to fix it. And the build dvd is just 40 photos including 5 of just there demo car. This was 3 yrs ago ended up selling up awhile back got it almost finished and refused to spend anymore money on it cost me twice as much as the purchase of the kit due to the need to purchase so many parts and the labor work to make it sit properly. Thats why I say these days dnt buy from these dodgy companies who promise the world and deliver rubish.

Comment

Originally posted by Replica_Happy View Post
                          Hey mate was an f430 kit. Got told for the whole kit everything will be included. Ended up missing so many parts, eg rear light, engine cover, engine cover lid, door cards, soft top was just matterial no construction and the panels did not line up at all over i cant count the hrs needed to fix it. And the build dvd is just 40 photos including 5 of just there demo car. This was 3 yrs ago ended up selling up awhile back got it almost finished and refused to spend anymore money on it cost me twice as much as the purchase of the kit due to the need to purchase so many parts and the labor work to make it sit properly. Thats why I say these days dnt buy from these dodgy companies who promise the world and deliver rubish.
                          Thanks for the info. We need to let people know.
                          White Gagliardi Vendetta
                          Gemballa avalanche 911

Team Mad Mechanics 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Fauxrrari View Post
                            Sl to Ferrari California seems like a great project

You can get wrecked sl at copart for under $5000, get one with front damage so the top still works
                            I think the 350z is interesting and I could see people liking it...The SL kit would be really nice as well!

Faux, Is that copart auction place legit?

Comment

Originally posted by bowser330 View Post
                              Faux, Is that copart auction place legit?
                              Yes it's legit, this is where I buy all my cars from. they have locations all over the U.S.
                              Pedro

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X