Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• completed Aventador kit ready now.

lOOKS LIKE THEY PUT IT ON EBAY NOW

Replica/Kit Makes : LAMBORGHINI AVENTADOR REPLICA " SEE VIDEO" CONCEPT REPLICA in Replica/Kit Makes | eBay Motors
    Last edited by madmods; 09-15-2012, 01:05 AM.
    Yellow Vetter Carrera Gt-boxter based
    White Vetter Murcielago-boxter based
    White Gagliardi Vendetta
    Gemballa avalanche 911

Team Mad Mechanics 2016

Someone put great amount of effort to transform the car into a cool looking super-car. But while it does resemble a prego-aventador, it's a shame...

I'd buy your vendetta anyday over this weird looking car (: I wouldn't drive this one for FREE.

The sportiest thing about mid engine cars is their FLOW and the fact that it's so short in the front you can't fit an engine under the front hood.

Comment

But you can do a good looking lambo with a front engine car , a Sebring !!
      You can also do f430 with a celica
      A f458 with a cougar
      And a bugatti with a gto or cougar

These all look correct and they are front engine donors

Comment

This topic name gets me click it every time. Then I realize it is completely false.
        http://jimdinner.wordpress.com/

Comment

That was ronins build.

Comment

Originally posted by Fauxrrari View Post
            A f458 with a cougar

True Faux, so much is doable with enough money/time. Cars like F430 and Veyron resemble in looks front engine coupes, but the Avent doesn't. The above lambo wanna-be is nothing like the real one. But hey, who knows maybe a front engine car can do it correct in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Fauxrrari View Post
              A f458 with a cougar

No, no, sort of and yes.

The Sebring idea won't work. the interior will be to far back and someone like me who's worked on both reps and originals will figure out real quickly what it is oh and good luck trying to fit the engine under the front bonnet

The Celica looks to stubby, many know its a rep. The F458 on the cougar is acceptable but not OEM specs. The GTO/Cougar veyron is impressive!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X