• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F40 Replica (Mexico)

Has anyone heard of these guys?
    Replicas lamborghini
    Google Translate

They have an F40 that looks really good and are offering it for 230,000 Pesos (17,415 US Dollars) TURNKEY....

Too good to be true?

I'm pretty sure its a scam but then again Mexico is known for their rock bottom deals.

Comment

F40 replica

Where did you see the ad where they are asking the price in pesos.I have seen this car before in a previous ad from mexico for the same company under a different name..

Comment

i'd say if you really want to buy it, go to them and check the car out yourself. then it would be easy to see if theyre legit

Comment

Originally posted by javierf1 View Post
          Where did you see the ad where they are asking the price in pesos.I have seen this car before in a previous ad from mexico for the same company under a different name..
          If you select F40 from the box on the right side (other choices are Gallardo, 308, Mclaren F1, etc.) of the page it will open another page which shows the details of the F40 build.

There is a price in pesos for the kit price and there is a price for turnkey (230,000), I am assuming because this is in Mexico it is in the domestic currency (pesos) which are ~13:1 to US Dollar.

Comment

Originally posted by mr. K View Post
            i'd say if you really want to buy it, go to them and check the car out yourself. then it would be easy to see if theyre legit
            Very sound and logical suggestion. I would also add to that to say bring someone trusted to help you with the Spanish language.

Comment

I have spoken to him by phone. I thought it was reliable. He has a body of lamborghini reventon in MERCADO LIBRE MEXICO (Something like EBAY in mexico) by 2800 dlls.

There's your phone

Lamborghini Reventón $37,000.00 Carroceria En Fibra Esc.1/1 - Año 2010 - 000000 km - en MercadoLibre

also can search "LAMBOFIERO" in youtube.
              Last edited by Knight Rider; 11-14-2012, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Is this the Mexico builder of the 458 and aventador ??

Comment

Originally posted by Fauxrrari View Post
                  Is this the Mexico builder of the 458 and aventador ??

Not. The name of the builder of the aventador is carlos muñoz and this is in Mexicali. (state of baja california). the builder of 458 is antonio martin and this in zapopan (state of jalisco). This is in the mexico city. I know almost all the builders in mexico whit experience(Not many) some know them in person.

Comment

That F40 looks conciendentally like a real one and the 308 on their website is a real one,lol.Shady business.

Comment

Are you sure they aren't doing the 458?
                      Here are pics of the Mexican builder with f40 and reventon and 458 for sale

http://www.gtspirit.com/2012/06/18/overkill-mexican-lamborghini-and-ferrari-replicas/

Comment

Originally posted by Fauxrrari View Post
                        Are you sure they aren't doing the 458?
                        Here are pics of the Mexican builder with f40 and reventon and 458 for sale

Overkill: Mexican Lamborghini and Ferrari Replicas

the 458 is the builder of Jalisco. (which also makes the Reventon) told me that the two worked together. Jalisco what the f40 manufactured between the 2.

"LAMBOFIERO" is in Mexico City.

"LAMBOCAR" is in Jalisco

The two make the reventon. (but the 458 only in Jalisco)

Comment

the youtube videos look legit, wheather hes a scam or not, he has a few kits. personally i would never transfer money to buy a kit or car without having seen it in person. visiting may cost a bit of money, but it could also save you alot if theyre not legit. that being said, this is an amazing f40 kit, one of the best ive ever seen

Comment

I saw an ad in mercado libre on the net where he is asking for 200,000 pesos for a F 40 replica thats not finished,looks in rough condition with a decent paint job,the wheelbase looks a little short in the pic i saw wherer the driver side rear wheel is almost rubbing on the rear quarter,I think he chops the whole roof off the fiero as his car has the roof pillars intergrated to the roof panel ,I was wondering if its even strengthened around the cockpit as they dont post too much info.i got a number from the ad and will call him directly this week,I am interested in the kit itself as I would want to build it here in florida the right way with a 3.8 supercharged or v8 fiero ..

Comment

Originally posted by javierf1 View Post
                              I saw an ad in mercado libre on the net where he is asking for 200,000 pesos for a F 40 replica thats not finished,looks in rough condition with a decent paint job,the wheelbase looks a little short in the pic i saw wherer the driver side rear wheel is almost rubbing on the rear quarter,I think he chops the whole roof off the fiero as his car has the roof pillars intergrated to the roof panel ,I was wondering if its even strengthened around the cockpit as they dont post too much info.i got a number from the ad and will call him directly this week,I am interested in the kit itself as I would want to build it here in florida the right way with a 3.8 supercharged or v8 fiero ..
                              the f40 of the speaker does not belong to the constructor the raventon. (he just sold the body) I think neither built. (maybe the buyer short stretch body to avoid the fiero) is just my theory because he said he had used an genuine car for molds. (so that all measures deverian be correct)
                              Last edited by Knight Rider; 11-15-2012, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X