• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    mr. K

• mr. K
    replied
    Originally posted by carspancho View Post
    i think with more choices now, the reventon . the 458, the fugazzi car coming soon ,etc people are getting excited and thinking mmm i want that instead.
    no i meant the current builds, why seem all of them to not get updated?

and jets, cant wait
    and lp640, i somehow cant find your thread, do you have a link?
    thanks guys

Leave a comment:

• RUSHAVED

• RUSHAVED
    replied
    Originally posted by dratts1 View Post
    I'm still pouring money into mine. For what it's worth I still like the murci the best and I only have an unmodified G28 body. Although I have huge respect for the Italian designers and try to follow there design as much as I can, I don't spend the money that would be necessary in order to fool an owner or dealer of these cars. I now describe my car as an "Italian muscle car" as suggested by the forum. I don't remember who it was here that suggested that term, but I'm grateful. I've never liked the term "kit car" and it's not exact enough to call it a replica.
    "Kit car" is an antiquated term used to describe those T Bucket kits or generally just be a disparaging term for a fake. That's not how I look at most of these. Replica covers it much more nicely, but as some have said, it's not an one size fits all kind of term. I would encourage anyone to describe their rolling art work how they feel best fits, (short of lying about pedigree). I certainly don't think "rebody" fits Fugazzi's new G35. That thing is something totally re imagined. So again, the beauty of this hobby is the diversity.
    More to topic though, I'm excited to see some of these builds continue. I venture to guess that for what inspiration you give us with updates, we give in return with ideas, suggestions, and friendly prodding to finish. It's always helpful to have wind at your back and nice to know we are almost as excited as you guys are to be done with these.

Leave a comment:

• Jets303

• Jets303
    replied
    Steady at work, update to come soon.

Leave a comment:

• dratts1

• dratts1
    replied
    I'm still pouring money into mine. For what it's worth I still like the murci the best and I only have an unmodified G28 body. Although I have huge respect for the Italian designers and try to follow there design as much as I can, I don't spend the money that would be necessary in order to fool an owner or dealer of these cars. I now describe my car as an "Italian muscle car" as suggested by the forum. I don't remember who it was here that suggested that term, but I'm grateful. I've never liked the term "kit car" and it's not exact enough to call it a replica.

Leave a comment:

• TwilightZ

• TwilightZ
    replied
    Originally posted by LP640 View Post
    I think all the people with LP640 build(like me) are busy as hell working on them,. Its so much work, im sure thats why. I cant wait to get mine back next week. I just had my doors finished. decklids done. alot of underbody framework. rockers and many other things. Im excited.
    who did your doors and lids? thanks

Leave a comment:

• LP640

• LP640
    replied
    I think all the people with LP640 build(like me) are busy as hell working on them,. Its so much work, im sure thats why. I cant wait to get mine back next week. I just had my doors finished. decklids done. alot of underbody framework. rockers and many other things. Im excited.

Leave a comment:

• fugazzicars

• fugazzicars
    replied
    I think the lp640 is hands down the most beautifull design lambo has put out (besides mura). If i wer to build a rep i would biuld that car. I think the avantador doesnt look right, like they wer tring to hard to be abstract and edgy. just my 2cents

Leave a comment:

• carspancho

• carspancho
    replied
    i think with more choices now, the reventon . the 458, the fugazzi car coming soon ,etc people are getting excited and thinking mmm i want that instead.

Leave a comment:

• mr. K

• mr. K
    started a topic what happened to the murci builds?

what happened to the murci builds?

my favourite car has always been the lp640, and there were amazing build threads on here. but they all just seem ''stopped''
    we had jets, mitch, cor360, a few guys with rob kits and a few with ad kits, and the one with the ls1 with the amazing exhaust. the porsche kits and so on. but lately none of them get updated. why is that?

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X