Ferrari Enzo *REAL*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferrari Enzo *REAL*

Just starting out in film and was lucky enough to shoot an Enzo, please don't hesitate to give constructive feedback.

not bad for someone just starting actually it's pretty good.
    Posted via HTC or Windows 10. Images hosted on www.PixelsBin.com.

Comment

Originally posted by bangsters View Post
      not bad for someone just starting actually it's pretty good.

Thanks mate, appreciate the feedback!

Also will be uploading cars such as 355, DB9, porsche gt. Got so many videos to edit

Comment

Nice video. The logo needs to be reworked. What caught my eye was "SUK" at the end. You should put a . in there or something.

Comment

Agree with Dwheeler, need something to break up the "S" in carvideos and the "UK' or it looks like carvideoSUK. And no one wants to watch a sucky video.
          Also, a little less time spent on the out of focus intro. It seemed a little too long, and a little too much time spent looking at the tile floor before the car came into view. The detail shots were nice and could have been given an extra second or two before you moved on to the next shot. I liked the background music very much. I was very happy to hear that it wasn't some crazy techno or rap music that would distract the senses from the beautiful visuals.

Comment

the video was a tiny bit shaky, youtube actiually has a stabilisation feature, just one click away also maybe it would be nice to do something with the transitions, like a fade to black and from black a fade to the new footage, the footage itself is actiually pretty good. i just made a test video of a follow focus effect with my 5d markIII, i did exactly that with the transitions: maybe it can give you some ideas http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=mZtvo3GdWYE

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X