Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much can you pick up extreme murci kits for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much can you pick up extreme murci kits for?

anyone know?

Originally posted by lambopower View Post
    anyone know?
    i think the kits are around 7,000 ... are you looking for one as i might have one for sale

Comment

cheaper than 7000

Comment

It's not a case of how much, more a case of will you get all the parts from Extreme! People are still waiting more than a year down the line for parts, not knowing if they will get them or not.

Comment

There it is eXtreme Murcielago - Lamborghini Murcielago Replica it says 7999.

They offer window regulators, already corner-cut windshiled, rear cradle with strut tops (to avoid chopping the car) and Full Support Frame seen here: http://extremeoc.co.uk/index.php/topic,655.0.html . Also other things like replacement gas tank pipe to rout it the other way, and a longer handbrake cable.

Comment

There's been a few on uk eBay the last couple of weeks with either no bids or going really cheap, about 2000
            I guess now extreme have gone to the wall ,people are off loading there unfinished kits as they probably don't have all the parts and now no chance of getting any more
            Someone was supposed to of taken over production and kit sales but not a lot of details or info has been released , so until they prove themselves to be nothing like extreme in customer service and reliability then I would be carefully buying anything from the extreme range

Comment

Sorry mate your absolutely wrong, extreme havn't gone to the wall. We are now in full production of kits and also as the new owners we are supplying parts to previous customers who did not recieve all their parts with the kit. Further to this we are now developing new parts for existing kits to make their build process quicker and cheaper. Since we took over we have had nothing but good feedback from all our customers. But our number one aim is to get the Extreme name back up there and restore its customer service. If you want to know more then please give us ring as we do answer the phone.

Comment

That's good to hear. I'd suggest doing some PR; I know nothing of Extreme, aside from recent poor customer experiences with them, as I've read on here. I'm sure a lot of people would be interested in hearing about the transfer of ownership. I'd suggest having a build diary for one of your in house builds on this site. Best wishes with the new endeavor.

Comment

Originally posted by wazenzo View Post
                  Sorry mate your absolutely wrong, extreme havn't gone to the wall. We are now in full production of kits and also as the new owners we are supplying parts to previous customers who did not recieve all their parts with the kit. Further to this we are now developing new parts for existing kits to make their build process quicker and cheaper. Since we took over we have had nothing but good feedback from all our customers. But our number one aim is to get the Extreme name back up there and restore its customer service. If you want to know more then please give us ring as we do answer the phone.
                  You can start by saying who you are and who the new company is. Everyone has been offloading their partial builds for pennies on the dollar and it makes no sense why they would do that if you have promised to complete their kits and provide the missing pieces

Comment

I agree, it would certainly help to have the full story from the new owners and how you plan to proceed with the company and repair the damaged reputation.

I seriously looked at the Murci, before buying a DNA kit, but was put off by the bad reports i had heard and read. It is a fantastic looking product and i really hope you are able to turn things around. I would definitely consider building one if all the reported problems were sorted.

The forums are a perfect place to start convincing people that the change of management is going to change things for potential future customers.

Please start a thread so we can see your plans.

Beany

Comment

Totally agree with Beany let's see how things are now and also how extreme respond to customers.

Also maybe try and make there products better fitting and easier for people to fit.

Comment

Ok what about me tho. I have no money and no car to show ... So I'm missing all parts... As ash sold my car without reimbursing me. I have a body that i bought a bit back from someone who was selling it cheap, but what about all my missing parts? I have now spent 15k and only have a body shell (that did not come directly from extreme) helping me out would certainly make ppl realise that the new company is a good legit company .. And do u the world of good getting the name back up there as most ppl on here know my story ... Glass pack and lights would be great.

Comment

If anyone genuinely needs any info or help then please call us, like we said, we do answer the phone and we will try and help you out the best we can. One aspect we are striving to improve is customer service, before and after sales with a complete back up service to help customers with their build. We are developing new parts to offer alongside our kits to make the build easier for the customer such as rear lights. All our kits will be shipped with all parts accountable, we will not send out kits with missing parts.

Comment

Originally posted by wazenzo View Post
                            If anyone genuinely needs any info or help then please call us, like we said, we do answer the phone and we will try and help you out the best we can. One aspect we are striving to improve is customer service, before and after sales with a complete back up service to help customers with their build. We are developing new parts to offer alongside our kits to make the build easier for the customer such as rear lights. All our kits will be shipped with all parts accountable, we will not send out kits with missing parts.
                            take that as a no then

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Flye View Post
                              take that as a no then
                              If it's parts you need then please get in touch.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X