X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KitCarGuy
    replied
    Re:The latest on my Lambo ptoject...

Thanks guys... Trev, the paint did not trun out too bad for painting in my single car garage.... Ed, it woould be nice to sit down and finish that 2-4... Maybe someday we will... I leave for Tenton Ont, on Wednesday and I will be there until the 5th of Jun. From there I will fly to Tel Aviv. I will be working out of the Golan Heights in Isreal... I hope to be able to log on once in a while to check and see whats going on and to see whats new.... take care guys Felix

Leave a comment:

• lamboman
    replied

Your car is looking great felix, The paint came out really well. Take care and have a safe one over in the Middle East.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Hey Felix, on your way back stop over we have to finish that two four. Take it easy over there. oh where in Middle East?

Leave a comment:

• FunnyWheels
    replied

Your car looks nice. Sorry you have to head off to the Middle East. I hope that you can save a few dollars and come back home unharmed. Glad you had the opportunity to drive it around a bit before heading off…

Take care and we hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Dave

Leave a comment:

• LarryBud
    replied

;D Great job on the project! We love to see someone getting to actually drive one of these things. Ours of course get "dream driven" while you guys get all the fun. Sorry to hear your life getting interrupted for so long........Hang in there and be safe over there! We're all counting on you!! ;D

Leave a comment:

• KitCarGuy
    started a topic The latest on my Lambo ptoject...

The latest on my Lambo ptoject...

Will guys, I ran out of time.... I throught that I would finish the Lambo and have it sold by this summer, but someone else has other plans for me this summer. I am heading of to the middle east in a couple of days for a six months.... Just the same, I did have allot of fun driving the car around town the pass couple months.... I love the looks on peoples faces when I drive by. It is priceless.... Here are the latest pictures I have of the car... I hope I can get access to a computer over there... I'll be lost if I don't logon here at lease three time a day to read measages...
    http://www.members.shaw.ca/fsrowsell/Lambo.htm

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X