Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of Extreme 430?

Hey Lads,

Anyone have pictures of a completed extreme 430 that I could have a peak at? looked everywhere but cant find any.

Cheers

You can contact CDRSKULL on Extremeoc.co.uk. But alternatively, check this link for the 360, I think the build is the same

http://extremeoc.co.uk/index.php/topic,7.0.html

Comment

Originally posted by Ire View Post
      You can contact CDRSKULL on Extremeoc.co.uk. But alternatively, check this link for the 360, I think the build is the same

http://extremeoc.co.uk/index.php/topic,7.0.html
      Thanks for that IRE, yeah I've seen those pics alright, was just looking for a few pics of completed 430's, never seen a completed one for sale, it's a shame.

Comment

I think there are no extreme 430 pics just because they don't exist.........and, reading around, i think that extreme is closer to a scam company than a serious builder.

Comment

dickvanderweerd - YouTube
          bit of a 'sales pitch but you get the idea
          D

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerrous View Post
            D
            To be honest Sonnycrocket Extreme had a bad name but they are under new management and are brilliant now. They do exist I live in Ireland and there is a few 360's here. Ok you have to desreoy the donar car but the end result looks lovely.

Comment

That must not be the car he is describing. oh dear..............
              My Projects:

http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/bu...y-project.html
              http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/bu...-facelift.html
              http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/bu...430-build.html

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy H View Post
                Hey Lads,

Anyone have pictures of a completed extreme 430 that I could have a peak at? looked everywhere but cant find any.

Cheers

EXTREME 430 REPLICA PROJECT USING SOME GENUINE FERRARI ITEMS | eBay

Replica Ferrari AUTOSFIBRA 430 ACELERANDO. - YouTube

Comment

OH man. So sad really......

Comment

Yeah I saw that Extreme 430 before on ebay, it's horrid, a stick of dynamite would cure that.

Comment

Actually, I think this car is a steal! Take off the hideous vinyl wrap, do the proper bodywork and paint, lower the suspension and get some wheels that don't scream kit car, and you could have a convincing replica. Obviously, the builder had no eye for the finer details - I'd take advantage of it. The price is amazing; less than the cost of the bodykit and donor car. Just needs the proper trim and finish work.

Comment

dont forget get rid of that hideous exhaust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

The bonnet looks awful, serious gaps.I'd say alot of panels would need to be fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by RHK View Post
                            Actually, I think this car is a steal! Take off the hideous vinyl wrap, do the proper bodywork and paint, lower the suspension and get some wheels that don't scream kit car, and you could have a convincing replica. Obviously, the builder had no eye for the finer details - I'd take advantage of it. The price is amazing; less than the cost of the bodykit and donor car. Just needs the proper trim and finish work.
                            That's more than just trouble with finer details. And I'm always worried about what lurks beneath. If a builder was willing to leave a car looking like that and claim it's near perfect, then what else does he think is near perfect that he left? The brakes? The engine and trans? Possibilities are endless really.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerrous View Post
                              D
                              I made that video.... I actually have bought a F430 Kit of V-Design... Great kit!! looks perfect!
                              I have managed to also copy the F430 steering wheel 1:1!! I will start my build this year...

I have an awfull lot of pictures of the completed F430!! I will mark some and post them later on...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X