X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• notnilc20
    replied
    Originally posted by Murasaki View Post
    And while you are doing that, you like to removed all your military bases around the world, as you refuse to let other countries have bases on your soil, but keep opening up bases on others soil, latest my home country AUSTRALIA, pay for your embassies that are mostly 10 years over due and and buy back the $1000.3Billion dept bonds you forced Japan to buy. Thanks.
    Yeah, we'll get right on that. You're welcome.

Back on topic. This kit that Rob has coming out is looking better and better. It'll be fun to see the builds started when this body becomes available.

Leave a comment:

• Murasaki
    replied
    Originally posted by Don View Post
    Ummmm......... This was a thread about Rob's latest Lambo almost ready to ship right???? Thinking we have an off topic area for the other topics......

Cheers
    Don
    Yeap sorry about that! Back on Topic!

Leave a comment:

• Murasaki
    replied
    Originally posted by notnilc20 View Post
    Yeah, we (usa) should just let the middle east kill themselves and stop sending any more financial aid to any other foreign countries.
    And while you are doing that, you like to removed all your military bases around the world, as you refuse to let other countries have bases on your soil, but keep opening up bases on others soil, latest my home country AUSTRALIA, pay for your embassies that are mostly 10 years over due and and buy back the $1000.3Billion dept bonds you forced Japan to buy. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Don
    replied
    Ummmm......... This was a thread about Rob's latest Lambo almost ready to ship right???? Thinking we have an off topic area for the other topics......

Cheers
    Don

Leave a comment:

• notnilc20
    replied
    Originally posted by Murasaki View Post
    Yeah RIGHT with the world biggest thugs and terrorist the U.S.A wanting to bomb everyone that says BOO to them! .. Good luck on that wish!
    Yeah, we (usa) should just let the middle east kill themselves and stop sending any more financial aid to any other foreign countries.

Leave a comment:

• Murasaki
    replied
    Originally posted by Bobi1
    no wars in the World...
    Yeah RIGHT with the world biggest thugs and terrorist the U.S.A wanting to bomb everyone that says BOO to them! .. Good luck on that wish!

Leave a comment:

• satinta
    replied
    Robslp640 - YouTube

Two cars and a girl,, What could be better??

Leave a comment:

• satinta
    replied
    Originally posted by jdinner View Post
    Is that front hood held on with 4 screw nails?
    Looks like the front and back lids are pinned on. Not a big deal IMO because it makes lining up the seams easier and much straighter at a quick glance. I would rather have it like that and get it on the road faster.

Then go back and fix up the compartments, ad carpet and hinges with latches later.

Leave a comment:

• notnilc20
    replied
    Originally posted by vkm083185 View Post
    Looks like a fun build! Way to go! If you don't mind my asking...where can I go to look at purchasing an Aventador kit? Looks like that one's a good one... Thanks! Kev
    From what i know, no one sells the Aventador body yet. I know there are a few places working on it and i've heard that rob is working on one too. Don't know if it's a complete body yet though. The one in this vid is a Reventon.

Leave a comment:

• vkm083185
    replied
    PS: Maybe I should have said WHERE ELSE. I know that CKI has theirs. I just like to look at different kits. I'm fairly loyal to CKI but I enjoy looking at other kit resources, too.

Leave a comment:

• vkm083185
    replied
    Looks like a fun build! Way to go! If you don't mind my asking...where can I go to look at purchasing an Aventador kit? Looks like that one's a good one... Thanks! Kev

Leave a comment:

• jdinner
    replied
    Is that front hood held on with 4 screw nails?

Leave a comment:

• ArashB
    replied
    Wow, looks pretty dam good!

Leave a comment:

• satinta
    started a topic Almost done... Looking good!!

Almost done... Looking good!!

Looks like Rob is almost done with the Venton. Looking forward to a running on the street Video!!!

Lamborghini Replica For Sale, aventador, reventon, lp640, Lamborghini Replica - YouTube

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X