Nissan GTR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nissan GTR

Hey guys was wondering if anyone knew a place I could get hold of a Nissan GTR body kit?

I saw one on youtube and it looked pretty good. Hers the video Atoy Customs R33 to R35 GTR Skyline Conversion.flv - YouTube

In this video he uses a R33 but i'de be planning to use a normal Nissan Skyline, or does anyone know of a better / cheaper donor car?

Thanks in advance.

Well a skyline is 30.000 euro a good one and the gtr from 2008 is 40.000 euro so w8 waisting time??

Comment

Gtr is the only car that there is no point of making

Harry how much would you spend on the kit? 5000$ 7000$?? then the donor car plus all the labour it doesnt make any sense, gtr is known for speed and handling my advice to you save or finance your self a real gtr
      and if you really want a gtr replica you can buy all the parts locally from a salvage gtr bumpers, quarter panels, fenders and all the lights and then fit then on to you donor

Comment

Originally posted by Steven View Post
        Well a skyline is 30.000 euro a good one and the gtr from 2008 is 40.000 euro so w8 waisting time??
        I was thinking a skyline like this one Nissan Skyline 350GT stunning car 28k miles 2004 2 owner car just look | eBay

But to be honest I see what you mean. It's best to wait till I can get a real one.

Originally posted by Quso View Post
        Gtr is the only car that there is no point of making

Harry how much would you spend on the kit? 5000$ 7000$?? then the donor car plus all the labour it doesnt make any sense, gtr is known for speed and handling my advice to you save or finance your self a real gtr
        and if you really want a gtr replica you can buy all the parts locally from a salvage gtr bumpers, quarter panels, fenders and all the lights and then fit then on to you donor
        I done a track day in a GTR yesterday so I know exactly what you mean mate. I think it's best to wait until I can afford a real one Hopefully soon

Comment

Use Infiniti g35

Comment

Well a salvage GTR from 2008 you might finde it with 20k with body dammage..

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X