Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V-12 Cadillac

YES !!!! General Motors finally shows they have some guts
    they are gonna put the v-12 engine into production. Its the same engine that was in the cien concept car its rated at 750 horse but they are torquing it down to 500 . Only one thing though is its to big to fit in any of their cars so they are gonna put it into the escalade. Wow a v12 escalade wow

Re:V-12 Cadillac

The sooner the better. Good for us when they start showing up at the local U-Pull-It. Thats what a Pontiac/Lambo needs. And maybe twin turbo's.

Comment

Twin turbo's on a caddy V-12 !!! how fast do you want to go???

Comment

Hi is Cadillac going to build there concept car. I was in Detroit to auto show a couple years ago. Saw it there it looked real good. Gene

Comment

I talk to the engineering manager in charge of the design for the caddy V-12 every couple of weeks. We actually designed the engine management system for it here in tulsa. Until the engine hits the market I can't release anything but as soon as it does I will put up the full schematics and wiring diagrams for it. It will be extremely hard to use for a kit because of the massive controls system on it but I've already been checking to see how hard it will be.

Comment

Well from what I've heard most of the concept's from the cein concept car have already gone to the xlr roadster .For now they will just be developing the engine .Its to big for their cars at this point. The only thing the engine will fit in right now is the escalade. A product manager told me that a v-12 caddy sedan maybe deville isn' far from reality but thats a big maybe.

Comment

It's not the size that is keeping them from putting it into cars. For now its the cost. The engine is extremely compact. Its height is actually lower than the northstart V-8, width is the same, and the length is the same as the vortec 8100 V-8. They are also having problems with the front wheel drive transmissions holding up to it.

Comment

Originally posted by eacreations
                It will be extremely hard to use for a kit because of the massive controls system on it
                Haltec (or equivalent) with a two bar map would be good ‘nuff for a hobby car.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X