Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which wheels go with Countach Finreglass wheel covers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which wheels go with Countach Finreglass wheel covers?

Can anyone suggest a definitive steel wheel that will fit the Countach Fibreglass wheel 'covers' please. I've bought a set of covers and would like to know the best steel wheels to go with them. I'm thinking of tracking the car (I know, I know ), and don't want to use the genuine Bravas on the track....

Thanks,

K9

fiBreglass even... can't edit title....
    Last edited by K9COP; 09-25-2013, 09:53 PM.

The covers will fly off on a track .

Use light racing wheels for the track and bravos for the street

Comment

Hey buddy, why not just open ONE thread titled help with countach build and keep all of your questions and answers within for easier reference in the future?

Comment

I hear ya,

...but I did it individually to making searching easier for others after the questions were answered and to make it easier for members to answer specific questions rather than expecting them to troll all the way through a long thread for my convenience to find a question to answer, like in the 'Countach parts list' thread. If the mods want it changed, or if it's a capacity issue, then of course I (or they) will change it.

Thanks,

K9

Originally posted by onewickedsvt View Post
        Hey buddy, why not just open ONE thread titled help with countach build and keep all of your questions and answers within for easier reference in the future?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X