Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CarKitInc New Body for sale...

Hey guys,

It looks like CarkitInc bought Venta700's molds, and are now producing the kit.
    CAR KIT INC. Fiberglass Supercar Replica Kits
    I wonder if their quality will be a bit better? What do you guys think?

The panels are all misshapen and will require tons of body work

Jackie is not going to correct anything , he is going to pop them out of the mold and sell them

wait for robslp640 or another supplier

Comment

Originally posted by cutlass442 View Post
      wait for robslp640
      He's gonna do the samething but at least Jackie won't take your money and run.

Comment

Well, the bad outweigh the good, but there are some fantastic, reputable companies out there. Do your homework, pick things up rather than prepaying when you can, and you'll be fine.
        Last edited by RHK; 09-27-2013, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by VF1Skullangel:195433
          Originally posted by cutlass442 View Post
          wait for robslp640
          He's gonna do the samething but at least Jackie won't take your money and run.
          Dude u ain't even bought a kit let alone from Rob. Please just leave......

Comment

Originally posted by cr1978
            Jeez, it seems like most of these kit car body makers are shady as heck based on comments about them.
            Sad to say they are. Guys ripping of Lambo or Ferrari's design, then flogging off their cheap produced fibreglass kits with half of what they claim to supply never seeing the light of day, to guys that do not have means to buy the real deal, so go out a buy some glass body to slap on some P.O.S. chassis with a straight 4.

That pretty much sums up the Replica Car industry, not the Kit Car industry which is different as they are not ripping off other peoples designs and trying to make a quick buck!!
            Last edited by Murasaki; 09-27-2013, 11:09 PM.
            [URL="https://www.icloud.com/photostream/#AH5n8hH4JHtYAg"]私のウサギさんです。[/URL]
            [URL="https://www.icloud.com/photostream/#AH5yeZFhGdtejZ"]私の日本です。[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by rotarycraig View Post
              Dude u ain't even bought a kit let alone from Rob. Please just leave......
              Man the kitcar forums is flooded with faceless Trolls and Tools these days.....Just guys with less than 20 posts making critical posts towards others. And people wonder why I'm such an Ahole...

But whatever craig. I don't know you. And you've already given me a negative first impression and we'll just leave it at that... I won't respond...Just let it be.
              Last edited by VF1Skullangel; 09-28-2013, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cr1978
                Jeez, it seems like most of these kit car body makers are shady as heck based on comments about them.
                First and foremost I have nothing against Rob'sLP640. If you wanna do business with the dude be my guest. I'm saying there's more reliable respectable sources out there.

This post pretty much sums up why I would't trust Rob. I can provide more indept info.

View topic - SCAMMED Out of $81,560 dollars BY: ROBSLP640 :: Kit c e n t r a l :: Lamborghini Diablo And Other Kit Car Builder's Support Group

But I think my work is done here....
                Last edited by VF1Skullangel; 09-28-2013, 07:54 AM.

Comment

I arrived in Myrtle Beach about an hour ago and am meeting tomorrow to look at at Venta's work and hopefully purchase a body. From everything posted here I am a little skeptical but fortunately I know exactly what I am looking at, probably unlike the average buyer. Now here is my question, where else is there for an Aventador body (don't say Lambo)? While we are at it, regarding that "Scammed" thread, it still is curious to me why I never got an answer as to why it took him over a year to say anything about it.

Comment

The guy in Mexicali produced a far better body than Eddie in South Carolina

None of eddies edges are straight it will require tons of bodywork by a skilled craftsman

To see how bad Eddie kits are just look at his reventon body pics here at fierokings site
                    https://sites.google.com/site/fierok...fiero-reventon

Comment

Thank you for the Fiero website but I will see for myself with my own eyes tomorrow. If I am not satisfied, how do I find the guy in Mexicali? I have a shop of my own in Mexico City so maybe another road trip?

Comment

Well how did it go seeing it in person ??

Please let everyone know who may be thinking about an Eddie kit venta 700

Comment

I have seen their body in person and I do not care to endorse it or trash it. It is adequate. Knowing it is a given that any of these bodies require work, this one is going to take a lot more than average, but it is doable, especially if it is my only option. I have answered your question but I am still waiting for you to answer mine about how to contact the guy in Mexicali that you recommended.

Comment

I'm sorry, am I required to search this forum for you ?

http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/ge...tml#post178546

His name is Carlos Munoz
                            He goes by the screen name caravent in this forum

Here is his YouTube channel

http://m.youtube.com/user/CMFLAMBO69

He is hard to get a hold of , but you can contact him using those links and see if he replies .
                            Last edited by cutlass442; 10-01-2013, 12:13 AM.

Comment

Absolutely not, but thank you anyway.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X