CarKitInc New Body for sale...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 76mx View Post
    I have seen their body in person and I do not care to endorse it or trash it. It is adequate. Knowing it is a given that any of these bodies require work, this one is going to take a lot more than average, but it is doable, especially if it is my only option. I have answered your question but I am still waiting for you to answer mine about how to contact the guy in Mexicali that you recommended.
    very respectable answer ,because at the end of the day ,its another option in someone,s price range ,since most shop price and quantity , quality and ease of assembly come last when they have a hard time building it !! & how many non existing items like glass, hinges , interior components ,head light covers ,tail light covers , frame supports , and other trim items to finish the car ... etc.
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Comment

And thank you too.

Comment

I have the Ashmart kit from CarkitInc.. It's not a perfect fit but definitely doable. I'm just better at building motors... So, like they suggest, I'm farming the body work out to a shop.. I called them with credit card in hand and ready to order.. Excellent transaction and got the kit a week later by freight.. Last I heard corporate Lambo was on them legally... Anyway, I'll vouch for those Carkitinc guys actually producing kits but I wouldn't count on service after the sale and any instructions on how to assemble the kits... Ronnie

Comment

You would think the last thing carkitinc would want to do is sell more lambo inspired cars. I guess Lambo suing them means nothing ...lol
          [url]www.fiberclassics.org[/url]
          [url]www.miatakitcar.com[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by slipondajimmy View Post
            You would think the last thing carkitinc would want to do is sell more lambo inspired cars. I guess Lambo suing them means nothing ...lol
            you ever seen one of Jackies videos, hes not the smartest guy lmao
            [URL=http://siteupp.com/]Create Your Own Website[/URL]

Comment

He believes he is not violating the law - he doesn't use their logos and the kits aren't exact replicas.

Problem is I think he had sold a few demo cars with lambo badges on them. That may have been what got him, like how fugazzi was fine until one of his cars was sold with Bentley badges on it

Comment

Yeah this is true. Just because your cars have the looks of micromachines, does not mean they do not violate the law. lol .I have a feeling you will see a stream lined selection from carkitinc in the future "

Comment

Originally posted by cutlass442 View Post
                  He believes he is not violating the law - he doesn't use their logos and the kits aren't exact replicas.

Problem is I think he had sold a few demo cars with lambo badges on them. That may have been what got him, like how fugazzi was fine until one of his cars was sold with Bentley badges on it
                  I NEVER sold any cars with bentley badges on them. I never mentioned bentley"s name in any advertisments, I had disclaimers on Ebay and facebook, I never even called it a "replica" but they still sued me. They will always win unless you have $100,000 or so to fight it.
                  FUGAZZI DESIGN G35

Comment

$100,000. Shit thats a steal. It cost me that to fight the county about my drag strip. Lost the money, and the drag strip hahahaha

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X