Exotic Motor Sports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exotic Motor Sports

So tell me guys whats the deal with company,.. I also saw these guys on Youtube. I cant tell if its one guy or a group thats doing the work, but it is really nice work though! I sent them a email to ak if they would take on my car to finish up few things I talked about in the last post. Im just trying to find a company with a good reputation who's not going to charge me an arm & a leg to finish my car. Dont get me wrong I know that you pay for what you get so im not trying to be cheap but I dont want to be taken to the bank either. Also whats up with CCIE, I hav ewrote him a email on 2 seprate occassions 1. Murcielago steering wheel 2. for light switch panel, and I have heard anything back on either one. Because im new to this site im just trying to find my way around. Any and all response is welcome.

Thank You,

Mobetta30

Exotic motor sports doesn't build cars for the public traditionally. I have seen him sell one of his cars though on ebay before. It's one guy named Rally. He's got the lambo build down to a science and can build em quick. But he says his main goal is to start a race team or something like that. He might help you out. I think he's over in California Bay area somewhere.

Comment

Yeah he is in the Bay Area California so if you're not local it doesn't make sense
      Plus those are all his personal cars he isn't a shop

Where are you located and what exactly do you need done

Comment

Thanks for the info, The car is located in North Caroline... I just need so who does good work that I cant trust to do what they say ther are going to do without breaking my back with teh cost. Here's the list of thing I need completed: 1. Working windows(I have the glass but just need someone to put in)
        2. Fix the Gabs around the top of the door.
        3.Install a good Replica steering wheel
        4. Install the replica light switch panel located on driver side
        5. Install replica Murci seats
        6. Possible engine work

Comment

Try cliffs custom fab, he is in North Carolina

His contact info at the very bottom of this thread
          Kit c e n t r a l :: View topic - Countach Replica Dash

Comment

+1 on Cliff

Where are you located Mobetta30
            Now building in Mooresville NC
            [url]http://www.flickr.com/photos/adrianburton[/url]
            [url]http://profile.imageshack.us/user/AdrianBurton[/url]
            [url]http://s997.photobucket.com/albums/af91/AdrianBurton/[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Mobetta30 View Post
              So tell me guys whats the deal with company,.. I also saw these guys on Youtube. I cant tell if its one guy or a group thats doing the work, but it is really nice work though! I sent them a email to ak if they would take on my car to finish up few things I talked about in the last post. Im just trying to find a company with a good reputation who's not going to charge me an arm & a leg to finish my car. Dont get me wrong I know that you pay for what you get so im not trying to be cheap but I dont want to be taken to the bank either. Also whats up with CCIE, I hav ewrote him a email on 2 seprate occassions 1. Murcielago steering wheel 2. for light switch panel, and I have heard anything back on either one. Because im new to this site im just trying to find my way around. Any and all response is welcome.

Thank You,

Mobetta30

Rally doesn't build and sell cars. He simply has a bunch of kits laying around and builds them up and has plans to do a racing team soon.

My advice is go with Cliffs Custom Fab or Carkitinc if your looking for a body kit or parts.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X