Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whatever happened to Richard Frick and his awesome Diablo ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whatever happened to Richard Frick and his awesome Diablo ??

Is he still around building cars ? Did he sell his baby ??

Lamborghini Diablo Replica - Featured Vehicles - Kit Car Magazine

Welcome to Kit Car Magazine.com - Your Kit Car and  Replica Headquarters Resource

It was about 4 or 5 years ago I had seen the car for sale on a used car lot. If I remember correctly the Northstar was replaced with the stock engine. I am not sure where the car is now. If you are looking to get in touch with Mr. Frick contact RT.

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by msaby View Post
      It was about 4 or 5 years ago I had seen the car for sale on a used car lot. If I remember correctly the Northstar was replaced with the stock engine. I am not sure where the car is now. If you are looking to get in touch with Mr. Frick contact RT.

Mike
      Wow, a used car lot !?

Why the heck would someone take out the northstar and put in a fiero engine ???

Comment

Originally posted by exoticse View Post
        Wow, a used car lot !?

Why the heck would someone take out the northstar and put in a fiero engine ???

Because the Northstar engine is complicated, expensive and doesn't make much power by todays standards. Hell it wouldn't surprise me if the engine s**t the bed. lol. Hopefully it will pop up again for sale when I have the money to buy a kit in full. Id buy it and throw in a BMW V-12 in that motha...

Comment

Originally posted by msaby View Post

Mike
          Keep in mind there is another one just like his running around that's a bone stock Fiero underneith. It's somewhere on the east coast but it uses Lamborghini Purple OEM color. it looks just like his car but without the Jota rear hatch instead uses a stock VT rear hatch but has pop up head lights, first gen interior, stock Fiero motor. It was Ebay a couple of years ago and a friend on Youtube was selling it.

Comment

Yes from Need for speed movie
            The most attractive [url=http://www.forlingeries.com/Back-Seam-Pantyhose-g105.html]Back Seam Pantyhose[/url] is its soft and delicate embroidery designs.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X