No announcement yet.

There are really interested in the F40?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are really interested in the F40?

Click image for larger version

Name:	1545_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.9 KB
ID:	389895
    I know that many consider the best Ferrari F40 history.
    I get to make molds of a body that was from a mold made of genuine Ferrari.
    5 kits were made for a movie, and not just 2 were destroyed during filming.

I have received many private messages from you post I have access to a body F40 .
    I know it's a magnificent Ferrari, but that was in the eighties. (It is as if I have a mold made of the new Ferrari Laferrari in 2035 ) and no body wants it.

I have to admit I joined an emotional attachment to this model that dream during my childhood , and just try not to spend my money on something that will remain for years abandoned in my backyard.

Do you think there is enough interest to make a purchase ?
    What is the price that you can get by in kit?

Thank you. ( AN APOLOGY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH , I HAVE TO USE A TRANSLATOR SOMETIMES )
    Last edited by Knight Rider; 02-09-2014, 05:43 PM.

so you want to make a mold from a body and then make a few bodies to sell ?

Comment

If you actually had an AcCURate f40 body and could produce high quality parts, you would have lots of interest - mostly from owners of real f40 cars wanting to rebuild wrecks or for racing , so they don't damage expensive original body panels .you will have no problem selling many parts if they are exact to OEM original panels

John Watson sold many murcielago parts to owners of the real cars to fix damaged Lamborghini cars because his parts were exactly like the original

Comment

A modern f40 is another option
        Follow my designs on Facebook fan pages. http://www.facebook.com/AutoArts

Comment

there is many ppl searchin for this kit for sure but depend on price and quality
          there is a guy selling in ebay copy from original with very good quality but the problem his price no one want to spend alot of money on replica so if your quality and price acceptable am 100% sure u will have many guys interested in ur kit

Comment

and you posted a picture befor that your friend has already molded the car so is it the same kit ?

Comment

Originally posted by carspancho View Post
              so you want to make a mold from a body and then make a few bodies to sell ?
              the body is now ready. would not the intention of doing business. only to recover the investment. I do not want to sell the body but I can not finish a project F40 now.

Comment

where is the body what city ?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X