Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

just introducing myself, bought some molds and i'll be around :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just introducing myself, bought some molds and i'll be around :)

Hello My name is Brian and I've been lurking for a while. So i bought the molds that were on ebay a couple of days ago and from what I've found the maker was part of this forum "chemera" i think was his tag, spoke with him last night and seem to be a SUPER NICE GUY. His design just looked to good to pass up so i bought the molds and plan on starting a build pretty soon. I already have stripped down and painted frame and as soon as i get the molds all figured out and make up some parts i will start a thread.

anyway just thought i'd say hi and i look forward to getting to know everyone and learn from the guru's

Brian

hi buddy

welcome and look forward to seeing the build progress

theres enough talented guys and girls on this forum so i dont think you will have much problem getting any answers should you need them.

Comment

Originally posted by beemaman View Post
      hi buddy

welcome and look forward to seeing the build progress

theres enough talented guys and girls on this forum so i dont think you will have much problem getting any answers should you need them.

thanks, ya I've been reading through some threads and wow. the name of this website is fitting.

my build is going to be pretty intense. I'm not starting with a one piece mold or anything else to go off. this is a one off build and everything will have to be custom so I'm going to be leaning on the community quite a bit. I'm a pretty decent back yard mechanic but fiberglass is going to be some new areas for me. i do have some experience in making parts from molds but that was 13yrs ago.

we'll see

Comment

Looking forward to that build.

Bob
        Bob custom '84 Fiero SE --->>> custom F408
        http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/cu...ilepic37_1.gif

Comment

Originally posted by RCR View Post
          Looking forward to that build.

Bob
          Hey Bob, I'll be picking the molds up on the 24th. so i'll be posting a build on here and pennocks shortly after. Its gonna be an experience

Comment

Welcome to the forum

dont forget the pics
            Now building in Mooresville NC
            [url]http://www.flickr.com/photos/adrianburton[/url]
            [url]http://profile.imageshack.us/user/AdrianBurton[/url]
            [url]http://s997.photobucket.com/albums/af91/AdrianBurton/[/url]

Comment

will do. I'll probably do a little work on it first so i don't start the thread and leave everyone hanging while i iron out the small stuff. but as soon as i have some popcorn watching worthy pics they'll be here.

thanks

Comment

Sorry for being uninformed, but which molds?

Comment

Originally posted by dwheeler View Post
                  Sorry for being uninformed, but which molds?
                  went by "chimerea" on this forum. really nice guy, he listed this molds on ebay and i bought them.

Comment

Originally posted by camaroman View Post
                    went by "chimerea" on this forum. really nice guy, he listed this molds on ebay and i bought them.

Welcome to the party! I think he's asking what kind of car does it resemble?
                    [url]http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/build-diaries/8454-my-official-ad355-build-thread-sactodreamer.html[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by sactodreamer View Post
                      Welcome to the party! I think he's asking what kind of car does it resemble?
                      Hmm i think i would call it diamarcikoneg lol
                      Last edited by camaroman; 05-02-2014, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Nobel 600m ish
                        Attached Files

Comment

Thats pretty close. Where ever he ot the idea it looks sweet. I cant wait to start building it

Comment

Hello mate, not sure where your from but if your from the UK or have a connection in the UK you can get yourself some Corsa VXR mirrors I think its identical.

Click image for larger version

Name:	$(KGrHqFHJBMFHbJl9hrEBR7FeDPclg~~60_35.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	13.7 KB
ID:	377947

Comment

Originally posted by harryshah View Post
                              Hello mate, not sure where your from but if your from the UK or have a connection in the UK you can get yourself some Corsa VXR mirrors I think its identical.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26536[/ATTACH]
                              thanks for the tip. those look nice, i'm not sure what i want to do yet but I'll keep those in mind.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X