Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004 Cobra concept kit Anybody know of any available

Just wondering !

Does anybody know of a replica of the 2004 Cobra Concept car ? Ford did not go forward with the production of the car, but I would love to build a kit

Im currently looking for D&D Cobra's "KC500R" which was a new age style cobra that existed and then completely disappeared online and in real life
    5 out of 4 people are not good at fractions

Comment

superstang460, I KNOW ! I have been looking for that car also. I have found a few old post here and on a couple other sites but it seems they just fell of the face of the earth. If I had a few people interested I could do the modifications to a Factory five cobra and make molds, then produce the bodies . Let me know if you know of anybody else would be interested in one OR someone can just chime in here !
      Still would like find the cobra concept that I have the picture of. to

Comment

hiw about this :>

KC-427 Cobra Concept

Originally posted by fauxknowitall View Post
        superstang460, I KNOW ! I have been looking for that car also. I have found a few old post here and on a couple other sites but it seems they just fell of the face of the earth. If I had a few people interested I could do the modifications to a Factory five cobra and make molds, then produce the bodies . Let me know if you know of anybody else would be interested in one OR someone can just chime in here !
        Still would like find the cobra concept that I have the picture of. to

KC-427 Cobra Concept

Comment

Someone needs to do any updated cobra
          Last edited by bartman; 03-11-2015, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Updated C0BRA Needed

Originally posted by bartman View Post
            Someone needs to do any updated cobra
            Bartman ; I agree ! Show me some more ideas and I can get started on one. The KC427 would be realistically straight forward, to change the styling ques that are shown on the KC427. I really like the new design of the side pipe covers.

Comment

I think making a rebody to fit the Factory Five MK4 would be the best option. I'm in if you want to fab one.

Comment

D&D's KC500R
                Attached Files

Comment

KC-427 concept would be an awesome Factory Five MK4 body upgrade
                  Attached Files

Comment

Back to my Original question. Does anybody know of a company that builds a replica of the 2004 Cobra Concept ?

Comment

Not that I'm aware of. Looks like it's gotta be a custom build but I'm sure you could sell a few kits if you made high quality molds, might just be worth it.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X