Choosing between 360 and 430

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choosing between 360 and 430

Well As you may know, I'm currently own a 2000 toyota celica, and also on a budget, While on the "saving money" road, I have a big decision to make.

Have anyone here ever build a 360 model before on they donor celica?

if so any picture?

I'm thinking of buying it soon, since it cheaper and faster to purchase in a time frame then a 430.

I want to buy a 360 kit, anyone still have it?
    Tuantrang
    Last edited by Tuantrang; 05-06-2015, 02:26 PM.
    [CENTER][B]Current Project: Ferrari F430 White[/B]
    [B]Donor Car: 2000 Silver Toyota Celica GT(Automatic)[/B]
    [/CENTER]

Check this site for F360/430 builds. Many done with celica/mr2 donors- DNA Owners Club

DNA used to carry the 360 kit but they may have dropped it now that they have moved up to newer versions-430/458/west coast. DNA Automotive USA, LLC: Comprehensive Self-build Body Kits For Mercury Cougar Mercedes SL And Toyota MR2 - Barry Croall and UK Welcome to DNAAUTOMOTIVE.COM.

I believe SRC-Kitcars out of Spain and Supercarkits in the UK also make a 360 kit but you would have to check on that.

Comment

Hi as far as I know both DNA and SRC / Supercarkits no longer make the 360 kit but I'm happy to be proven wrong
      Building F430 replica based on Toyota Celica 190 T Sport using kit provided by SRC Kit Cars, all advice gratefully received
      [URL]http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/build-diaries/18184-c430-build-diary-based-celica-src-kit-cars.html[/URL]

Comment

Also, the DNA 360/430 are based on the MR2 Roadster not the Celica....

Comment

My advice would be go with the latest replica that will fit on your chassis
          Yellow Vetter Carrera Gt-boxter based
          White Vetter Murcielago-boxter based
          White Gagliardi Vendetta
          Gemballa avalanche 911

Team Mad Mechanics 2016

Comment

still love the 430 spyder. wondering why there hasn't been more builds of the 430 in the US. Has anyone ever known of a completed build of a 430 from dna automotive ? the turnkey price is over 50k?
            White Fugazzi Bentley Supersport Convertible GTC

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X